NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CQ & HW, get ready for the season

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CQ & HW, get ready for the season
    Posted: October-03-2011 at 9:14am

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 9:45am
at first i thought you were going to say they changed the state marriage laws, the big day is here Pete, Yuenglings will be on the shelves in Ohio by quitting time
"the things you own will start to own you"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 1:47pm
I like where your head's at Eric. I was camping in PA this weekend and as we were driving home my brain said, hey, buy a case before you hit the state line...but now I don't have to bootleg it back anymore.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

at first i thought you were going to say they changed the state marriage laws, the big day is here Pete, Yuenglings will be on the shelves in Ohio by quitting time

Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

I like where your head's at Eric. I was camping in PA this weekend and as we were driving home my brain said, hey, buy a case before you hit the state line...but now I don't have to bootleg it back anymore.

I'm planning on stopping somewhere on my way home after work to enjoy a few Yuengling's on draft. Eric, If you want to meet up somewhere around Hudson for a couple cold ones, give me a call. Adam, may be a little bit of a drive for you, but come on down if you can. Been waiting for this this day for a while!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 4:17pm
fa ra ra ra ra
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

I'm planning on stopping somewhere on my way home after work to enjoy a few Yuengling's on draft. Eric, If you want to meet up somewhere around Hudson for a couple cold ones, give me a call. Adam, may be a little bit of a drive for you, but come on down if you can. Been waiting for this this day for a while!

Randy, I appreciate the invite, but I play soccer on Monday nights so today is a little too short of notice for me. Hudson's not all that far away from me though, if you wanted to steal some of the Chicago guy's thunder and start a Cleveland (or NE Ohio) beers club, I'd be all for it.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2011 at 8:12pm
I'm sure eric would love a second member in the NE Ohio beers club. They/He meats at Rico's.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 10:30am
stopped at 3 places down in the Tucky, didnt have it yet. said maybe today. it sucks being a club of one
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 2:26pm
I got a good friend that plays volleyball at the caddy shack out that way, I roll out there with her occasionally, next time I do I'll hit you up, put in my app to join your club.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 4:05pm

Hudson's not all that far away from me though, if you wanted to steal some of the Chicago guy's thunder and start a Cleveland (or NE Ohio) beers club, I'd be all for it.

I'm sure we can put the Chicago guy's to shame! I think Eric drives through Macedonia on his way home, and there's a Winking Lizard there that would be a great place to meet up. I'm in!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 4:09pm

stopped at 3 places down in the Tucky, didnt have it yet. said maybe today. it sucks being a club of one

Eric, you know how backwards that town is, They probably won't get it 'till Christmas!

I met up with a couple friends at the BW3 in Canton last night they had the Lager and Light on draft. yum!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 7:00pm

I'm sure we can put the Chicago guy's to shame! I think Eric drives through Macedonia on his way home, and there's a Winking Lizard there that would be a great place to meet up. I'm in!

The Blinking Wizard of which you speak is 12 miles from my office...I think I could be ok with that.

Is this the point where we apologize for the threadjack? oops..
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 7:39pm
BANISHMENT
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2011 at 7:58pm

The Blinking Wizard of which you speak is 12 miles from my office...I think I could be ok with that.

Is this the point where we apologize for the threadjack? oops..

..and 4 miles north of my office.

This was a thread about a Christmas tree with light beer hanging from it! it was begging to be jacked!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 10:27am
82 and 8? I pass it everyday, and i hate passing it up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2011 at 6:27pm

82 and 8? I pass it everyday, and i hate passing it up

Yep, that's the one I'm thinking of. Figure out a good day and time and I'll buy the first round BTW I'll start a new thread in the off topic section...

here you go:

NORTH EAST OHIO BEERS (NEOB)

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 12:46am

stopped at 3 places down in the Tucky

probably haven't even heard of it yet in brunstucky...

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 10:21am
John, any store down in the tucky has 30 packs of bush and natty light, I thought them hillbillies new how to drink....the fcn place is a dna septic tank. A few years back I was sitting in my office and was talking to a potential customer, toothless red head, I was wiggling my head back and forth and she noticed this, and next thing you know she was giving me a neck massage and i was pretty set back and very uncomfortable. about a week later she came in with her sunday best on, make-up, perfume, man do i still hear about that to this day. btw, before the wife
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2011 at 4:53pm
so basically a free back rub that you didn't have to ask for? I don't see the downside here...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 2:59am
'a redhead'...sounds like my ex was in your shop. always lookin' for a deal.
those tucky residents know how to drink..O.P.s mainly....so they aren't real picky about the brand.
LOL...dna cesspool. thats what you end up with from marrying your cousin.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 9:58am
i have a feeling if i pursued it, I would be seeing you at Christmas and Thanksgiving
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 5:50pm

before the wife

Nice disclaimer there Eric... Just in case the wife decides to join CCF
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 6:11pm
That's an interesting point, how many wives (girlfriends, partners, whatever) belong to this site? I know I've seen a post here and there from the boat nurse, and I know there are female members, but how many CCF couples are there?

When I told my girl a couple days ago that we were pursuing this NEO Beers idea she said to me, "so you're having a happy hour to talk about boats?" I didn't even know how to respond...
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 7:08pm
you left out "with guys you met on the internet?"

Can I have my thread back now?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 7:15pm

I'm sure we can put the Chicago guy's to shame!

Randy, Randy, Randy,,,, Now you have seen, in person, what the Chicago guys can do in the drinking Dept... Choose your words wisely when throwing down statements like that....
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2011 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

you left out "with guys you met on the internet?"

Can I have my thread back now?

well it just sounds creepy when you say it like that...

I tried to give it back once but the conversation turned to beer drinking, unsolicited touching from a stranger, and incest...its easy to get distracted when those cards have been played. My bad.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 3:59am
Patti loves the site and the people we've met. Hollywood was her first love from here. Might have thought it was a bit creepy till we met him. He was like 2 hours late to meet us and she still liked him. Got her off to a good start on here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic