Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wild Animals....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wild Animals....
    Posted: October-19-2011 at 12:29pm
From a couple years ago....

http://vimeo.com/8007183
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2011 at 1:54pm
They were talking about this guy on the radio this morning, made out like some kind of monster.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

They were talking about this guy on the radio this morning, made out like some kind of monster.

Yup.

Most of those animals were old circus animals that were to be put down. Nice guy with a big heart.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 1:29pm
Wow Tim, that story was in todays paper.

Sounds like the Nice Guy with a big heart snapped, very sad.
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 1:33pm
The video is down for now but I will post it when it is back up....

He definantly marched to the beat of a different drummer.....
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 1:52pm
I would think he realized those animals would be put down after his time. He couldn't watch it happen, or do it himself. The more I think about it the more the story (ending) makes sense. Bummer I never heard about this guy before, I would have paid a visit. Hope to meet Terry on the other side!
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 10:45pm
maybe he thought they would kill innocent people and that would be justice for the supposed harassment he suffered.   he not only snapped but in the end was more cruel to the animals he kept than the people that had to kill them..
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 12:25pm
maybe
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2011 at 12:27pm
If you guys caught good morning america this morning you saw some of the video posted in my link above.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic