NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 2:29pm
Plane to ATL leaves at 3:50. Hit the lake tomorrow PM. Can't wait.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 7:06pm
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know New York is going to be fun but I am hating missing this event. Ya'll have fun!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 9:03pm
Anyone heading to White Lake from Lake Lanier. There's a mini bike in Flowery Branch that I would love to pick up, but it's not worth the trip. No worries if no one is interested. I know it's late notice.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

I know it's late notice.

Geez Murph...Ya thinK?

I was gonna try and surprise you guys by flying into Fayetteville for the day with the girls but ain't gonna happen. We can get there Sat but we can't get home Sunday and they have to be back with their mom by 7. PICs, pics, and more pics you guys.

Have a CCFantastic weekend!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 10:12pm
You're such a tease. I was hoping you would make a surprise appearance. Oh well. We'll miss you Tim.

BTW, Monday would be late in my opinion. If someone posted that they needed a mini bike from Annapolis to White Lake tomorrow. You'd better believe a mini bike would be delivered to White Lake.

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 3:18am
is flowery branch atlanta area? me and my dad are in LaGrange so we'll be passing that way...how big is a mini bike? one of those novelty ones that are about the size of a hot wheels? we're rolling out at 7 tomorrow (or is it today?)

hit me at 44O.552.3465 after 7 friday morning and if its not too far out of the way maybe we can help.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 10:07am
You are the man Adam, but don't worry about it. It would have been on the north side of the city, so you will not be passing it on your way over to 95. I'm assuming you will be taking I-20 over. Thanks anyway!!! I appreciate the thought. We will be arriving late tonight.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 11:21am
Looks like I will be getting in a 9:00 PM.
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 12:13pm
sorry to threadjack, but curious....what kind of minibike?
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 4:00pm
It's a Honda z50. I have little kids and I've been looking for a decent mini bike for them. I grew up riding and would love to pass the fun along to them.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 4:26pm
We are checked in the boat loaded up and we're heading towards the ramp. Remember White Lake does not sell beer so buy it out of town on the way in
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 8:57pm
So I guess I should have sent your gloves earlier then?!    Sorry Joe, had a crazy work week and didn't realize White Lake was this weekend until this morning. They've been riding around in the back of my car for the last few days.

Hope you guys have a great time...post lots of pictures!

Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2012 at 2:10am
Pics?
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2012 at 2:41am
+2 pics!
...those who have fallen and those who will.
fanofccfan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanofccfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2012 at 9:44am
Yes pictures please. I hope we get to see jmurph on the little Honda mini bike too!!!!
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 11:25am
Looks like you guys had a good time! Sorry I missed it! Great pictures!
Js
zhangc123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhangc123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 1:33am
We provide you the most beneficial services and premium coach coach purse wallets[/url] quality. Also the coach purse ��Coach�� letters are elevated a little. Cnreplicas has a good amount of enticing knockoff handbags, to help you be simultaneously stylish and sensible.Coach coach bag bags�� new image on the well-known variety of mature adult females blitz. The Coach purses sale large dimension is fashionable for your hottest ��fashion emergency�� of high-end luxurious brand names.

Coach On the internet Outlet Retail outlet

Nonetheless that is that normal boutique retains a substantial income margin. Within the shortest time taken the solutions for your hands by coach backpack EMS, UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx. Which happens to be why no a part of the bag are going to be glued jointly. This can be why they want the qualified producer and well-known handbags. That��s why countless folks are indulged in Coach On Sale . It gives the wearer a fun and youthful persona. Each our knockoff Purse is thoroughly replicated inside of and out.Coach maker has been availed by professional successful women who need to set their handbags, which helps make the bag glance a lot more casual but not compromise their lively personalities when purchasing an inexpensive Coach On Sale.

These are also ideal for those semi-formal and formal instances as part of your checklist. Really, most usually do not! Nobody genuinely is aware for selected what establishes Coach��s selection to position a leather creed patch with quantities in specified bags but a standard guideline is that this: If Coach deems the purse a handbag, it should have got a leather-based creed patch with quantities . It is possible to be fashionable at the obtain of buses, although supporting the U.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic