Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1962 Compact Skier Salvage Boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
LeeT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1962 Compact Skier Salvage Boat
    Posted: November-27-2011 at 10:44pm
1962 Compact Skier for parts salvage. Hull intact but in bad shape, all parts are there. Located coastal GA. Make offer. Tried to include photo; keep getting "access denied". Give your e mail address and can send photos to you.      Call Lee at 912-656-2467
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2011 at 11:56pm
mtmabe@northstate.net

Steering wheel, gauges , etc. ??
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
roybagley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roybagley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2018 at 10:42pm
Do you have the pylon and mounting plate.
roybagley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roybagley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2018 at 10:14am
My email Roybagley@yahoo.com I am interested in your boat and one part in particular, the pylon with base. Please let me know if you have boat and this part. Do you have a price for the boat?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2018 at 10:33am
Hey Roy.... This post is 7 years old so I'd bet the Boat is long gone. Lee's last visit was Dec 2011 so he ain t gonna see this post. I'd call him since his # is posted.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2018 at 11:32am
Roy,
From your post last year:

Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Roy,
I feel the pylon is going to be a tough find and most likely you will need to fabricate one like I did for my Atom. Yours will be very similar with a hole and trim plate (base) through the cockpit bulkhead then a plain hole through the sole and at the bottom is a clevis attached to the inner keel. The top ring and finger is a separate chromed (or buffed SS) piece that inserts into a painted pipe down rod.

We demand pictures!!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Little Lucky Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little Lucky Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2023 at 6:48pm
any parts left, like the water pump?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic