NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the SPAM

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2011 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

Pete's not up all the time, but he has a special Batman light that illuminates in the sky to wake him when someone is drilling holes in the deck of a classic Correct Craft so they can run speaker wire to their aftermarket wake board tower

I just died laughing at this
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
MattB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2011 at 12:37pm
I am going to stay really really quiet from now on
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2011 at 6:35am

Pete's not up all the time, but he has a special Batman light that illuminates in the sky to wake him when someone is drilling holes in the deck of a classic Correct Craft so they can run speaker wire to their aftermarket wake board tower

Ain't that the truth!!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2011 at 8:13am

I'm just getting tired of reading a post, getting all interested, hoping to see a good outcome and then finding out is a post from 2007 that I'm reading!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by mdvalant mdvalant wrote:

I just died laughing at this

Me too!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic