Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - GL 2012 "Officially-unofficial" Reunion is set..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL 2012 "Officially-unofficial" Reunion is set..

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2012 at 2:16pm
Already up here, Alan. I'm up for a beer, but more up for a night surf and a beer!

Water is warm and flat. Air temps look to be low 90s and partly cloudy all weekend. Most importantly...low winds!

PS - I have that PS Audio DAC for you. Don't let me forget to give it to you.

-SE
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2012 at 2:32pm
And now the pain sets in… You guys be safe, have fun, and do us proud out there this week! We have some aweful nice plans going for owasco lake this weekend but my thoughts will be in GL!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2012 at 2:49pm
JosephusInDamnNearEverywhere, we will certainly be toasting in your general direction and pouring out a little for our homies who can't make it this year. The shot ski will have an unmanned spot recognizing the faithful in absentia.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

And now the pain sets in… You guys be safe, have fun, and do us proud out there this week!

Yeah, no joke.... Mosquitoes carry the girls and I off last year, Sydney bails out of her hammock due to heavy rain. Water rough every where, two years prior we freeze our Arse off IN JULY and and the year we don't go it's pristine conditions... GO FIGURE!

Enjoy gang and post plenty of pics...

I'm off to do lunch with the Jbear as he's on his way to TN.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
dave4k22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dave4k22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2012 at 3:36pm
See you guys around today/tomorrow. My boats not done but ill still come out to hang out. Why not when you live here in GL year round right? cant wait to see some boats!
1968 CC Mustang SOLD
1991 Supra...
800wildcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 800wildcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 11:19am
Well, I didn't make it over to Norwegian Bay when they were doing the speed runs, so I don't know if this will officially-unofficially count, but this is the max speed my GPS read as I was leaving with the '75 SkiTique. Earlier it maxed at 50 mph. It's slower than 2 yrs ago, must be due to the warmer water and the blue green algae issues this year.... Actually, it's likely due to having a passenger two years ago and empty this year. I heard that during the runs the Barracuda placed first at 45 mph.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 6:18pm
Pete Brainard MIA Green Lake 2012
His spot was reserved and everything

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 9:54pm
Wow, That parking lot sure looks empty compared to previous years.   

I miss everyone. I need to spend more time with my ACBS duties and GL always took away from it. Certainly not that I minded but the GL going non official this year will allow me to spend more of my vacation time with the chapter.

Gary,
You are now on permanent vacation!!!    

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2012 at 12:40am
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

JosephusInDamnNearEverywhere, we will certainly be toasting in your general direction and pouring out a little for our homies who can't make it this year. The shot ski will have an unmanned spot recognizing the faithful in absentia.

As usual, well put.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

TimmyCAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimmyCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 4:04pm
It was really great to meet the group on Saturday afternoon. Thanks for being so welcoming. Sorry we couldn't make the BBQ at the end of the day. Hopefully next year when the GL reunion roles around.

See ya on the lake
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 4:38pm
Wish we could have made it up as well. Worked all weekend instead, but was thinking about all you guys!

Can't wait to see everyone next year!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2012 at 7:11pm
For those who didn't get the chance to come out, you missed a great time... The air was hot, the water was warm, and the beer was cold.. Other than the typical GL winds that wreck the lake during the day, most found some water to play on at some point. Temps were up around 90, so the breeze was definately needed !!

Thursday was my 50th B-day and on Fri night, while thinking we were going to the Goose, came back to the house to the suprise of my life. Everyone present that came to the lake graced me with one hell of a party. One that I truely will never, ever forget !!! I felt damn blessed to have so many people I can truley call my friends take time to celebrate my half century... !!!!

Sat night treated us to a bug free, beautiful night at the park where everyone cooked their meals and ate some nice mid season corn off the grill. It was so enjoyable, we sat out until almost 11pm before raging on the Goose for the 6th year in a row.. For those who were kicked out of the bar late after close, and actually saw the "Northern Lights", you got a pretty good show !!!

Sunday came, and for many loyal CCfan'rs we did what we normally do, hit a cove, hang out, talk smack, drank some more and were bummed as the last left to head home...

Green Lake is alive and well, and will hopefully be a part of the future reunion plans to come.. Thanks to all that came out to spend time with us..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 1:15am
Moj, (you old man) ....
wish we could have made it. Sounds like weather was great (for GL) and everyone had a good time.

Fill us in on some stats... how many people / boats made it? And where are the pics??????

btw, happy belated b.day!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 1:27am
Happy belated birthday Dave. Sorry I missed your party. So when do we get some pics? I have been waiting patiently.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 9:10am
I too am sorry I missed the big event. I'll have to buy you a B-day beer when we meet up. Probably when and if we can ever get another Chicago beers together again.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 11:50am
Need to get back there in the future!
Wished I would have been there...
Can't wait to see the pictures pouring in here
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 1:00pm
Make with the pics, gentlemen. ASAP.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 8:23pm
I know the pics are around. Not sure who has them. They'll come up...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 9:29pm
Happy B-Day Mojo
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 1:28am
Another great weekend in Green Lake.
I have a few pics.
Waiting on the birthday boy...

There he is,

Got a few watersports in...

Surfing the green machine

So unofficial a Sanger showed up...
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:19am
Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2012 at 11:25am
Who bought Phil's old green Cuda? I notice it at the sandbar.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2012 at 7:31am
Keep the pictures coming...
Brings back great memories!

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2012 at 4:23pm
Pete - Dave and Kelly Bentow have the 70 Barracuda now.

-Phil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic