NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retractable Pylon - Group buy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
super01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retractable Pylon - Group buy
    Posted: March-13-2012 at 4:18pm
This is the year to upgrade to a retractable transom pylon. If you are tired of banging you knee on the stock pylon, then you should join in this group buy. Tachyon motorsports, inventors of the Super-Deluxe Boom-Mount, has developed a new retractable pylon that rises on a gas strut when deployed and stows flush with the top of the transom when retracted. No more worries about landing on the stock pylon when climbing around the transom area. It comes in a black anodized finish, and you get all the hardware you need to install. The cost for the entire system is only $580. Call or email (see below) to place your deposit.

Check out the awesome video, just following the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-6YdJVAHpc&feature=youtu.be

This pylon is designed for the 2001 Super Air Nautique, but may fit others. Please call or email Rick at Tachyon 651-491-4638 or rick@tachyonmotorsports.com for more information. This group buy will stay open until mid April with delivery in May, just in time for summer fun!

Cheers!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by super01 super01 wrote:

This is the year to upgrade to a retractable transom pylon. If you are tired of banging you knee on the stock pylon, then you should join in this group buy. Tachyon motorsports, inventors of the Super-Deluxe Boom-Mount, has developed a new retractable pylon that rises on a gas strut when deployed and stows flush with the top of the transom when retracted. No more worries about landing on the stock pylon when climbing around the transom area. It comes in a black anodized finish, and you get all the hardware you need to install. The cost for the entire system is only $580. Call or email (see below) to place your deposit.

Check out the awesome video, just following the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-6YdJVAHpc&feature=youtu.be

This pylon is designed for the 2001 Super Air Nautique, but may fit others. Please call or email Rick at Tachyon 651-491-4638 or rick@tachyonmotorsports.com for more information. This group buy will stay open until mid April with delivery in May, just in time for summer fun!

Cheers!

proper link

I'm sure glad it's built to handle tubes!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

proper link

I'm sure glad it's built to handle tubes!

I read "Load Tested" in the video too quickly after Pete's comment and I thought it said "Tube Tested", hahaha
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2012 at 12:40am
I saw the prototype of the retractable pylon at Green Lake this year. It is very inpressive, as is Rick's boom mount.

I wish I wasn't on a money diet right now.
super01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2012 at 3:52pm
Only 3 weeks left to get in on this season's group buy, don't let the chance to get this great discount pass you by!

Did I mention, for the group buy, shipping is included to the lower 48 states? Well it is!! That's $580 TOTAL delivered!! (Outside of the lower 48 states, you will have to pay shipping.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic