NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Our Boat's in the Mall! (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Boat's in the Mall! (pics)
    Posted: March-16-2012 at 2:03pm
Our ski team has our twin rig in the Kennedy Mall in Dubuque, IA all weekend to help promote our team!

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 2:31pm
Looks very cool. Definitely don't see stuff like that very often. Will probably be a good recruiting tool.
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 3:33pm
Why are you selling it? How much? 😜
Brian
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 3:33pm
Great idea hope it helps your team out. If you haven't already, make sure the battery(s) are disconnected.
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:34pm
We are NOT selling this boat...actually everything's for sale for the right price. Right now, we probably wouldn't let it go for anything under 30k ;)
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:54pm
30? Don't those weed whacker motors cost more than that? 😱
Brian
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:57pm
Those weed whacker motors can pull our CC's around the river all day Mr. hotboat.

Disclaimer: Previous statement does not imply that I enjoy outboards more or less than inboard towboats.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

...If you haven't already, make sure the battery(s) are disconnected.

Good idea. At the mall in my neighborhood, someone would attempt to drive off with it. And, I don't mean hook it up to a truck first, I mean, they'd just try to drive away with it
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 5:08pm
It's not sitting there alone. We have a few skiers watching it every sec. We also have DVD's of the shows playing and pics up and all sorts of stuff to give out so it's a manned booth.

We did take the keys out the ignish though. Those things would be loud in that place.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

If you haven't already, make sure the battery(s) are disconnected.

Even better, removed!

I (sort of) accidentally started up a Malibu 247 at the boat show this year. Battery connected, key in the ignition... whoops. Luckily, the dealer standing next to me didnt hear it start- must have had the radio up loud enough.

I asked him if he wanted the keys out of the boat- he said "no, that's alright."
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2012 at 5:20pm
^^I was going to say especially if you have guys like Tim Benjamin hanging around, but I didn't want to throw you under the bus
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 6:52pm
Too bad the fountain isn't still there (Oh Boy, you probably are too young to remember the fountain at the Kenndy Mall) that dyne would have floated around in there really well...
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 7:01pm
I remember the fountain!
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2012 at 7:07pm
Whew...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic