NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All will be revealed? No thread?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All will be revealed? No thread?
    Posted: March-18-2012 at 8:50pm
Am I missing the all will be revealed thread here on CCF?

Unless I missed it I'm surprised there no discussion of what Nautique is calling a huge revaluation in the wake boat industry. I get that it's based around a new wakeboard boat but NO buzz about it on the ol CCF site?

Too bad it gets revealed after the SJRR!
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 9:15pm
Here is a thread started on March 5

Any progress on the Cuda Eric?
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2012 at 9:21pm
Dave- thanks, I didn't do a search. I just assumed if there was one it would be close to the top. We all know where assuming gets us.

No cuda progress all winter. Getting my own place and some improvements to the daily driver have sucked up the cuda project funds.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2012 at 1:31am
I'm gonna post the latest video on the original thread. There's a thread on PN about it that's gotten more mileage than a gas price thread
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic