Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parting out complete 86' 2001

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Rockhound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rockhound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:06am
Thanks man it just happened yesterday an I just bought the boat Friday idk how the heck I'm gonna find a rudder
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 2:08pm
If anyone ends up buying the engine I still am interested in the cradle/frame under it. I'm trying to keep up with this thread.
Lucky Mcelroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:20pm
The boat is complety gone, only thing left is the hull. Once again there is nothing left on the hull. the hull is still for sale for $300 with a clear title
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 6:56pm
oh, thanks
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2012 at 6:30pm
I may be interested in the gas tank - please let me know if it is available and a ball park price.

Thanks
Tom
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by td_in_nc td_in_nc wrote:

I may be interested in the gas tank - please let me know if it is available and a ball park price.

Thanks
Tom

Originally posted by Lucky Mcelroy Lucky Mcelroy wrote:

The boat is complety gone, only thing left is the hull. Once again there is nothing left on the hull. the hull is still for sale for $300 with a clear title

No welding?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
rtsuggs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtsuggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 5:36pm
Do you still have the shaft strut? How much?
78 nautique
78 ski nautique SOLD
85 ski nautique
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 5:46pm
He still has the thing that you attach the shaft strut to
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 6:54pm
Found someone who will weld it. He should be done today. Estimated cost 100. Thanks for the advice.

first boat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first boat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 8:28pm
I'd be interested in the motor cover and/or seat hinges if you still have them.

Thanks!
Hooty222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hooty222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2012 at 1:03am
Hey Kevin thanks again, great dealing with you. good luck with your new boat.
Bob
1986 Ski nautique 351
1988 Barefoot nautique 454
jsmith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2012 at 3:04pm
I'd be interested in the driver side exhaust manifold if you don't mind taking it off the motor. If you are selling the motor with everything attached i understand. let me know.

email is jsmithcarpenty1@gmail.com

thanks, Jason
vamossey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vamossey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Lucky Mcelroy Lucky Mcelroy wrote:

Im new to the forum but i have owned alot of nautiques. i am parting out a complete 1986 ski nautique 2001. the boat is black and light creme colr and was painted about 10 years ago. i just put a used motor and transmission in it but my wiring and ingnition are not working right. i have been working on the boat since fall when i ran across a 1990 sport nautique in mint condition so this boat has got to go. i have every part on the boat execpt for the shift knob so let me know what you need and or if someone wants to make an offer on the entire boat. i saw the motor running when i bought it back in december so i know there is nothing wrong with it. please let me know what you need and have a great day
caliwakeboard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliwakeboard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2012 at 4:26pm
iam intereted in the sckags,teak step plate,and a few extra.   706 231 6832    marc_pia@yahoo.com
nautiques forever
Martinique Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martinique Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2012 at 12:15am
I need the black plastic vents, please call me at 865 385-5130 thanks!
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2012 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Martinique Jeff Martinique Jeff wrote:

I need the black plastic vents, please call me at 865 385-5130 thanks!

You can get those vents at Nautiqueparts:
http://www.nautiqueparts.com/deckandtransomvent.aspx

The original poster said everything is gone but the bare hull.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2012 at 8:19pm
once again the boat is completly gone, there is a bare hull, anything that could be removed is off and sold. thanks for the great responce from the site and all of the members. P.S. i have my new 1990 mint condition sport nautique that im going to put for sale around the middle of summer time. it is the boat that i posted a picture of on page 2 so if anyone is interested in it let me know. i found super sport nautique that im am tring to buy. or if any has a nice super sport and would like to trade boats plus some cash let me know
theshadowconspiracy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theshadowconspiracy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2012 at 8:12pm
i dont know if this was asked already but is the trailer still available? if so can you post some photos
1985 SN 2001
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 7:14am
I would be interested in the transmission. 508-838-1318 Joe
1993 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Mcelroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2012 at 12:39pm
the boat is completly gone, sold the hull of friday the 18 to the guy who is making standard boat's out of mount dora Fl. ONCE AGAIN THE BOAT IS COMPLETLY GONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Southwindcuiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southwindcuiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 10:13pm
I would be interested in the tracking fins, the rudder, the prop and the strut. Are they still available. What's your price?
v.getem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote v.getem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2012 at 3:39pm
How much for the prop?
v.getem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote v.getem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 11:37am
i would like the swim platform brackets if they are still available.
v.getem@gmail.com
dcrouse1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcrouse1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 11:31am
I am looking for the rear light bracket/socket for the aft running light if it's still available. dcrouse1@yahoo.com
sulls66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulls66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 1:57pm
Interested. In fins , are they available?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic