Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bunk boards

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
cbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bunk boards
    Posted: March-29-2012 at 11:26pm
Has anyone tried the ultimate bunk boards? the reviews sound very good. just not sure if they will work on a nautique. I have a 1991 sport nautique. oklahoma trailer. www.ultimatebunkboards.com
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 8:55am
Careful with slippery bunks - we've had a member who's boat slid off the trailer onto the ramp! Why do you want to use these when most just make new ones out of treated?

BTW, here's a proper link: plastic bunks

The other thing I would worry about is sand getting imbedded in the UHMW scratching the hull. Carpet won't do that.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 11:13am
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
cbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2012 at 12:16pm
sorry about the link. good point about the sand and the sippery boards. I never unhook the boat from the trailer before its in the water. these boards just seemed like they would last a long time without any problems.

thanks for your response.
jorpboma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jorpboma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2012 at 1:42am
I like, the reviews sound very good.
Deltaflooring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltaflooring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2012 at 2:57am
Why do you want to use this Dear..?
Sacramento carpets
cbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2012 at 1:42pm
Because, it looks like you would never have to replace the boards again.

you seem offened that i like these?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic