Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shell Island SJRR Cinco De Mayo

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
GatorSkis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GatorSkis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shell Island SJRR Cinco De Mayo
    Posted: April-18-2012 at 2:27am
Just wanted to post this info of river run being put on
by a local speed boat club. I know of a handful of Correct Craft
owners jumping in the pile if anyone is interested.

Just about 3 miles South . of the Astor Bridge on the St John River there is a small island known as shell island. This Island is small but seems like great place to party.
The date for Cinco de Mayo is the 5th of May. We can get stated as early as 10 AM to start the fire and set up and party eat drink and party some more till …?
We would like everyone to bring enough food and drink for their party and them some more to feed a couple more contact Rus 407 760 3481 for more details.
Joel
Ski Ya Later Alligator!
zhangc123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhangc123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 1:35am
The Hayden-Harnett Spring Collection is listed here. The Alfie Bird bag jumped out at me instantly. I like that it really is SO unique from many of the other bags on the market, and that goes for form and fabric. The linen appears particularly pleasant up in opposition to the brown or white leather-based. longchamp bags And i detect you will find there's pleasant lengthy zipper pull within the outside of the bag. That sort of awareness to details would make me under longchamp tote no circumstances would like to purchase a mass made bag Goal bag from China at any time once more.

The Alfie Bird bag likely would not be by far the most functional of bags to use for day-to-day, nonetheless it would be ideal for running errands or going out for your evening. In essence whenever in which you require a modest attention having bag, but nevertheless need to fit your wallet, camera, cellular phone and five unique sorts of lip balm (maybe longchamp le longchamp uk pliage tote bag[/url] that final aspect is just me).

But with regards to the full HH selection myheart belongs to Ibiza Convertible Flight Tote in olive nylon which We have been stalking on the net for many months now. It can be basically two bags in one so I could use it as an everyday commuting bag or like a continue when i journey. Pockets in all places including a padded laptop computer pocket, www.longchampstoteoutlets.com two staps so I can don it distinct ways, and created out of significant duty nylon which can stand as many as becoming banged close to daily on on the subway.

A achievable thirtieth birthday present to myself? I��m contemplating about this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic