Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

South East Reunion??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South East Reunion??
    Posted: April-22-2012 at 9:09pm
I was inquiring to see if there are any plans for a South East Reunion? If no plans have been discussed previously, I would like to request feedback on those that may interested and what location members had in mind?? South or Central Florida would be my ideal location for sometime this summer. Possibly another SeaWorld get together? Just a thought. Any and all ideas and or suggestions are incouraged. Thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 10:15pm
Mike,
I feel it may be a conflict with the well established SJRR.
SJRR

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 10:52pm
I didn't know about SJRR. Now I do. I would love to get more information to attend next year! Since I hadn't seen any updated reunions on the reunion forum, I thought I would ask. Thanks for the info and if you have any additonal please post. Thanks again.

P.S. If anybody is still interested in a South Florida get together, please post. Even if we do just a weekend BBQ for those who are local?? Just a suggestion.

Mike
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2012 at 10:55pm
Mike, now that the SJRR is done again for this year the next closest thing to you if you are in Fla is gonna be the Music City Mini in Nashville this June. A few of us Atlanta area guys usually gather up at BuffaloBFN's in the fall for a little gathering in the Fall called Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee. We've had a Floridian or two make that trip so maybe you can catch that one. Other then that I think you (no pun intended) missed the boat on a Florida gathering unless you create a mid summer one yourself.

**Post edit** SJRR will be 4th weekend in March of 2013 so get it on your calendar know and maybe make your reservation at Parramores now as several Fans have already done so for next year.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 1:31pm
Thanks again for the information. I will definitely being making plans to attend!
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 7:46pm
What about White Lake this weekend?
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

What about White Lake this weekend?

+1

you could convoy with the Godfather

or Sweet77
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2012 at 1:36am

Yupp
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic