Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hit a ROCK, need several parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
forrest brunnemer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hit a ROCK, need several parts
    Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:13am
A 13X13 right hand prop, A rudder, 54" shaft x 1", 4" shaft coupler, strut. All these are for a 1985 Natique 2001.
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:54am
ouch I hate when that happens
This is the life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 3:52pm
Thanks, I'll be back in touch, I'm interested
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2012 at 4:56pm
Forrest,
How bad is the strut and rudder? I ask because if not bent real bad, they can be bend back. What's with the coupling half? Depending on how the new shaft measures, you may be able to use it again as well.

Pictures would be great.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 1:17pm
Forrest- I know you really need your parts so I'm sorry about the hyjacking but it may get you the attention/parts you actually need.
This is the life

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 1:22pm
had to cut shaft.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 1:28pm
thanks for the heads up! I've been on the lake for 35 yrs and never hit anything. Helped a family out broken down after midnight. The last thing I need is to have more troubles.
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 1:52pm
Honesty is a plus, he really wants to give you the shaft. Where are you locatEd? I was at the Marina the other day and saw some shafts on the shelf. I'm in Pa, 814 382 3255 ask for chewy or mike and tell em what you need maybe they can help. They have treated me well
Brian
watrski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watrski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 1:59pm
Suggestion:

Put in an ARE shaft. Yes, it is more money but buying another guys junk and having it fail is twice as expensive.

Tim
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 2:08pm
thats good advise on the shaft-you might get a used one with a few thousands bend in it and wonder why you can't get rid of the vibration.
This is the life
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 2:19pm
Agreed on th ARE, not sure what other parts they may have that you need too
Brian
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by forrest brunnemer forrest brunnemer wrote:

had to cut shaft.

Forrest,
Was the shaft really bent that bad? Even cutting the shaft, you still have the coupling half so I'm confused as to why you need it as well? However, I'm with the rest - get an ARE shaft system.

So, how bad is the strut? As mentioned, it can be straightened if not real bad. How about some pictures?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by freeman freeman wrote:

Email me back so that we can negotiate okay.

I emailed you early this morning on the parts I need and still haven't heard back from you.

I still have not heard from you. I did what you have asked multiple times - emailed, asked for specific costs and how payment is to be made. This lack of responce is really confirming what I too believed was a scam from the start. Now it's your turn to prove otherwise. How about some pictures? Let's start with the OP's needs. Shaft, strut, rudder and coupling.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 6:23pm
Well since the chartplotter was not original for my 91 Correct Craft I will hold off on it pending the outcome of whether you can get the motor. I did think of a couple other things though. I could use 200 sets of stringers made from coosa and 50 barrels of foam. Can you provide?

Did you have any luck on the shaft?
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 6:28pm
Could you post pictures of your shaft? and your parts?
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 9:18pm
Do you have a website that I could look at those parts?

I really just need a fast motor, any fast motor for my brothers pirate ship, I already found a shaft because you took too long. Sorry but it's business.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2012 at 9:22pm
On second thought you could quote me on a 54" long shaft by 1" dia, and 4" coupler. It's for another friend who broke theirs.
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2012 at 6:29pm
Oh man Freeman's gone, I wasn't done toying...I mean negotiating with him
This is the life
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by GlassSeeker GlassSeeker wrote:

Oh man Freeman's gone, I wasn't done toying...I mean negotiating with him

Andy,
You can blame me! I felt Freeman was really screwing up this thread and taking away from Forrest's wanting/needing parts. I emailed Keith and asked him to take a look and take appropriate action if he agreed.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2012 at 1:14am
Took my post off also??
83Ski
sam57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2012 at 3:47am
I haven't been following this thread, but if you still need a 54" shaft I have a straight one and a strut for $75 each plus shipping.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2012 at 10:48am
Forrest,
What's the latest on you needing the parts. You haven't been on since around 4:00 on the 2nd. I sure hope "Freeman" didn't chase you away!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
rprice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rprice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2012 at 4:19pm
I have a 75 or 76 ski tique im trying to sell whole or parts. I have a rh 351 with new holly 4bl carb. I have a 13 x 13 prop and other parts Id sell. I dont know if the shaft and rudder are the right size. If you buy the engine Ill throw in the boat and trailer. boat still works just neeeds stringers and floor.
Richard
dwcar View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2012 at 4:27pm
I might be interested in the prop if Forrest does not want it.
83Ski

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 3:00am
I've been traveling, can you send me a phone # and i will call Sunday night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forrest brunnemer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 3:05am
I'm interested in the prop, shaft and strut. New at this forum, can you guys e-mail me your phone #? I'll call Sunday night.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic