NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18ft Hydrodyne

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18ft Hydrodyne
    Posted: May-24-2012 at 5:38pm
Anyone interested in a boat project? My buddy bought another friends 1975 18ft dyne for the motor and controls leaving a hull and trailer behind. Just looking to see if there is interest and thought I'd let you classic boat guys have at it.

Hull, trailer, gas tank, maybe twin airguide speedos...not sure on those yet. The floor is a little soft and would require a full job on it I'd assume.

Found a picture of the actual boat. We took this when we got it home last weekend. The trailer pictured is the one that would go with it. The boat does NOT have a tracking fin under it.

'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 5:54pm
Mike...price????

I'd be interested.

I'm sure my family will want to kill me.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 6:03pm
I think those 18' Dynes are pretty sweet. The pylon and boom clamp go with it, right?

mdvalant View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdvalant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 6:17pm
Yea it's def a sweet ride, I just don't have time to do anything with it, nor does our ski team. The pylon goes, the boom and mount DO NOT go with the boat.

There is a possibility that a 1990ish 135hp mercury blackmax can be included in sale with controls.

Another option: Our ski team is selling our previously used on our twin rig 2006 150hp evinrudes. They are more pricey, looking for 6500 on them as we do not NEED to sell.
'90 Ski (sold)
'00 Sport
Mississippi River - Bellevue, IA
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2012 at 11:03pm
If only I had access to a pair of old inline 115 Mercs.

How much for the boat & trailer?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

I'm sure my family will want to kill me.

And it would be justified. You're just piling up projects now, let it go.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2012 at 1:45am
Come on HW, there's only 2 sitting in the barn now. I'll be looking for stuff to do before too long!
pship View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2015 at 5:50pm
Hi,

Saw this today.
Is the hull still available.
Thanks,
Pat
enlightenoptics@gmail.com
pship
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic