NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Godfather's GIFT

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Godfather's GIFT
    Posted: June-26-2012 at 9:20pm

66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 10:21pm
That's a Damn good picture! Very cool Marty.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2012 at 11:30pm
Very Nice Marty!
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2012 at 2:00am
     Very cool picture Marty!! And a very nice job on the carpeting in the '98....my wife is very happy!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2012 at 2:10am
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

Very cool picture Marty!! And a very nice job on the carpeting in the '98....my wife is very happy!!

Thanks :) Again, I'm no professional at that    It got a little messy under the dash- bow portion. The ski locker shock-- White Lake Marine has them--I think I'd go with the 17.2 inch 40lb one. Or take the shock to your local NAPA and tell them you need that size but able to handle 40 lbs. But then again the one at WLM would work.

Glad ya'll- or the Boss likes it. I'm ready to PAY someone to put the carpet in my 93 SN now    

Thanks Again
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2012 at 2:47am
that's fcking sweet!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2012 at 12:38pm
Very nice of Marty to give me this gift.

Thank you very much
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic