Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB V-drive boom or Tower boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
91BFN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 91BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB V-drive boom or Tower boom
    Posted: July-17-2012 at 12:29pm
Looking for a used v-drive boom or tower boom. Have a v-drive 91' BFN, but the boat came with a straight boom. So if anyone is interested in a straight boom, it is in good shape. Please email me if you are selling one of these booms.

heathmccall@bellsouth.net
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2012 at 12:50am
There are a couple floating around on the DFW Craiglist.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
91BFN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 91BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2012 at 4:52pm
I looked it up, but they do not want to ship it. Still trying to find one.
footinforever11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote footinforever11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 9:12pm
Are you still looking for a pre-owned V-Drive Boom? I have one if you are .

Thanks,

FF
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2013 at 9:44pm
If 91BFN declines (old post) ..... I am interested...Its too funny - it's for my 91 BFN....Ha!

PM sent.

Steve
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2013 at 9:27pm
Sold!
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 11:21pm
Get an extension if you want out in the clear water.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2013 at 11:37pm
Don, You're a mind reader..... actually - that's the plan.... Is the height adjuster helpful? We didn't have one on the Excel......The clamp had 2 positions which seemed to be enough. The BI's don't have that...only a height adjuster for another hundred...
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2013 at 1:19am
I have one, but never tried it. I only use mine to teach the kids stuff so the height was about right. I really prefer they learn on a handle section so they can't cheat but I'll give them a couple of pulls on the boom to get a feel for it. The problem with the Vdrive is getting out of the spray, I just used a contour boom sideways so mine is maybe a foot farther back than the Vdrive boom.   If your barefooting you may not have the spray issue, we've neve gone much I've 20 with the boom out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic