NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone users

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone users
    Posted: August-06-2012 at 6:00pm
OK has anyone found a way to post pics directly from a phone to the forum?   We're doing the foil show at the drag boat race this weekend and I would like to be able to post some pics up from the race.   I'm taking a spin in a crackerbox on Friday, and should get a few other shots before the weekend is over.
Patman79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 6:05pm
Don, I think Apple not supporting flash is the issue. I still haven't figured it out.

You can probably post directly to photobucket and put up a link to it. Maybe your only way around it.
Patrick
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2012 at 8:47pm
I was hoping someone might have something, I'll be away from the computer for 3 or 4 days and the phone and an iPad are all I've got to work with. It would also be handy when I'm at the boat not to have to run back to the house so much, more gas for the boat and less for th truck that way.   
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 12:28am
You can get a photobucket app for your Ipad. Not sure about the phone though. I use my photobucket app to post pics stored on my ipad

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2012 at 1:20am
The photobucket app for iPhone is snap bucket but I'm not sure if it will help
Brian
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 1:32pm
Well, this will be happening all weekend, but makes the Test & Tune on Friday a little more interesting. He's going to get his license on Friday, I wonder if they're trying to work on a new Top Fuel driver for the future?

http://www.dragzine.com/news/funny-car-champ-hagan-going-drag-boat-racing/
Patman79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 8:13pm
I'll see you there Don. I won the tickets on Facebook that the Chamber was giving away! I never win s***!
Patrick
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 8:16pm
I can't use quick reply, pm or email through the site on iPhone either. Anyone else?
Brian
DieselCash View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DieselCash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 11:51pm
Tap a talk, have you looked into it?

It is not free but works great at surfing and posting on forums.
1992 Sport Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2012 at 10:38am
I can send PM's, never tried that other stuff. I have tried to post this 3 times now so not sure what that's about, but I usually do most of my posting from an iPhone.

Patrick, you need give those back, the game was rigged. Lol. I had a friend @ work trying to get some tix from me and while I was explaining that Julia made me buy extras he called in to KBEY and won 4. She's been making all the friends and neighbors stuff packets, hang signs and do other kinds of grunt work for their tickets.
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2012 at 5:38pm
I use photobucket when on iPhone, email the photos direct to photobucket then copy the links from website. What I find annoying is am unable to use 'quick reply' function on iphone
'82 Ski Tique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic