Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hindges

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
G Stonicher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindges
    Posted: December-23-2005 at 8:36am
I am looking for the Teak Covers for the two compartments on the back of my 20 ft Southwind.
I also need the hindges for these covers.
I am also looking for the engine cover hindges. I have the parts that are on the cover but missing the ones that mount to the floor.
I also need a glove box.
20' Southwind
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2005 at 1:45pm
Go to www.westmarine.com they have the hinges and glove box , you will probably have to make the teak lids your self or you could make them out of Starboard (plastic Lumber )
Good Luck !
Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-26-2005 at 7:11am
Thanks for the information, I was in hope that someone might have these pieces laying around. The prices I have seen for these hinges are a little steep. But I may have to bite the bullet and get them new.
20' Southwind
jameski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jameski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2005 at 7:40pm
I saw some hinges on eBay a couple of months ago. I think they went cheap. ...If you are not in a hurry, you might start a search on eBay and see if another set becomes available. You can set it up so that eBay will email daily with anything that matches your search.

...that is, IF no one on this forum has a set - this place is probably your best source in the world for used parts. Good Luck!
current boat
94 Sport Nautique
previous boat
78 Martinique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2005 at 6:40am
Thanks I will do that today. It is a 1984 20' Southwind Open Bow I think I neglected listing that information in the original e-mail.
Gary
20' Southwind

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2006 at 7:33am
Thanks for all the help. I found the hindges on e-bay. I bought 10 to get them, I only need 4 if anyone needs any I will gladly sell the others.
20' Southwind
geneo 37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geneo 37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2006 at 7:17pm
send pic of hinges you have for sale if you could. Also price with shipping only need one set if looks like I can use. Thanks Gene
Minn. boat fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2006 at 1:18pm
I expect the hinges to come in this week. I will take a picture and post then.
20' Southwind
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic