Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

METAL C.C. Logos (Emblems)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
BuonBuon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuonBuon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2016 at 8:48pm

BTW, that's not me in the photo ;-), I have done various subtle improvements through the progression of these photos.
BuonBuon - 1968 Wildcat
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2016 at 11:36pm
BTW, that's not me in the photo ;-), I have done various subtle improvements through the progression of these photos.
[/QUOTE]

Hello, and welcome to the website. That is a very nice-;looking Marauder. Have you had it for a long time? I have sent you a Private Message via this site giving you my email address and telephone number so that we can discuss the metal logos. There are photos of them under "Boat Parts For Sale" on this site. Search "Metal CC Logos (Emblems) and you will see the photo. I no longer do the brass ones.
"Art"
Chris W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2016 at 5:19am
Any chance the polished stainless correct craft emblems are still available for sale ??
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2016 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Chris W Chris W wrote:

Any chance the polished stainless correct craft emblems are still available for sale ??

Yes, I do. I also got your PM and answered there. My email address and phone # are in the PM, I look forward to hearing from you.
"Art"
Southwind78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southwind78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 1:17pm
Are these still available to purchase?
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 6:50pm
Yes, I recently received what could be the last batch of them. I have had to raise the prices by $10, so the stainless steel ones are now $100 each plus the UPS delivery charge. The brass ones are no longer available.
The reason that I said that this could be the last batch is that the company that casts them for me was, until recently, owned by a friends's father. He arranged for me to buy them at a price well below what it would have been without that connection. I don't think the new owner will extend that courtesy to me.
Please email me direct at ACOZIER@NAUTIQUE.COM or call me at 407 760 1249.
Thank you; please contact me!

Arden ("Art") Cozier
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2017 at 6:59pm
Hello...... I was going back through some of the posts from back in 2012 when I posted the ad for the polished "Correct Craft" emblems (logos). I just got in what could be the last batch of them that will be available. I have had to raise the price by $10, so now $100 each. If you want you can contact me by email at ACOZIER@NAUTIQUE.COM or call me at 407 760 1249.
Thanks,
Arden ("Art") Cozier
"Art"
71Martinique360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71Martinique360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2018 at 10:18pm
ArtCozier ,

do you have 2 of the 316 Stainless Steel polished correct craft emblems to sell?

Thanks, Steve
240 298 5000 cell
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2018 at 7:05pm
I do have a number of them but they are not polished yet. The shop that was doing my polishing no longer offers that service. I think I have located a new source, will know for sure in a few days. Please email me direct acozier@nautique.com for details and arrangements for shipping.

Arden "(Art") Cozier
407 760 1249
"Art"
Paul H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2019 at 3:23pm
HellO

Hi I have a 63 Tahoe I would really like to get new CC emblems. I believe I have tried this when you first posted them for sale.

Please let me Know if they are still available

63 atom skier 312 ford

63 Tahoe 215 buick

54 Hot rod special (Atom Skier)

You can contact me at pauljhosner@yahoo.com or thru this site. Please let me know where to send the money .

Thank you
Paul Hosner

KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2019 at 3:34pm
Since Art hasn't been logged on for about 10 days why don't you call his phone number in the post above yours instead of waiting for him to maybe notice this post?
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Paul H Paul H wrote:

HellO

Hi I have a 63 Tahoe I would really like to get new CC emblems. I believe I have tried this when you first posted them for sale.

Please let me Know if they are still available

63 atom skier 312 ford

63 Tahoe 215 buick

54 Hot rod special (Atom Skier)

You can contact me at pauljhosner@yahoo.com or thru this site. Please let me know where to send the money .

Thank you
Paul Hosner

Paul.... I will be getting back to you later today, probably this evening.
Art
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2019 at 4:14pm
Paul, I'm sorry I failed to get back to you as promised. Please send me your zip code so that I can tell you the cost of shipping. I do have a few of them available and a few more coming. I'm too old to do PayPal or any of that, so as I have in other cases, I ask that you mail me a check or money order for the cost of the nameplates plus shipping. At the same time, send me your shipping address, telephone number, and email address. The day or day after your check arrives, I will put the package in UPS. They will send you an email giving you the tracking number and the estimated arrival date. The nameplates are $100 each and shipping in the East usually runs less than $20. When I get your zip code, I will be able to tell you the cost of shipping. My email is acozier@nautique.com and my mobile phone is 407 760 1249. My mailing address is 5700 Moonlight Cir, Pine Castle, FL 32839. Call me if you want.
"Art"
shierh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shierh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 1:29pm
Art, the polished Bronz may look good on mine.   May need to bring it by and put one up to it and see.
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2019 at 4:01pm
I dropped the bronze ones because they were too hard to keep polished. I tried to find a coating that would stay on and protect the polish, but was not able to find anything suitable, so I only do the stainless ones now. The finish looks like chrome and lasts for years. If they do tarnish due to impurities in the water, they polish up easily with any sort of metal polish. I'll be happy to show them to you at any time.
"Art"
Meven1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meven1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2019 at 8:35pm
Do you still have these CC Logos available for purchase? I would really like to purchase 2 of the polished stainless.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Matt
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2019 at 12:21am
Yes, I still do have a couple more pairs. I will send you a Private Message through this website tomorrow. If it doesn't come by tomorrow evening, post to me again on the site.
"Art"
atlCoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlCoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2019 at 8:52pm
Hi Art, by chance do you still have another pair of the SS?
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2019 at 11:40pm
I will check in the morning and let you know. Two people have inquired about them prior to you, and I think I have only two pairs left. I do plan to get a few more of them made, but that will take a couple of months. I will Private Message you my email address through this site so that I can get yours and we'll communicate that way.
Thanks,
Art
"Art"
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2019 at 2:14pm
One person ordered for sure, so have one pair left. In all fairness, I should give him a couple of days to order before I let the last pair go. I will start checking on Monday to see whether I can get some more of them made. Did you get my email address via PM last night?
"Art"
Lefty805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lefty805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 5:07pm
Hi Art,
Just checking to see if you still have any left. I'm interested if you do.
Thanks, Tim
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Lefty805 Lefty805 wrote:

Hi Art,
Just checking to see if you still have any left. I'm interested if you do.
Thanks, Tim

Tim,
FYI, in 71, the CC hull side tags would have been the black and white plastic and not the metal. Some like to keep original and some don't. It's certainly your choice.

Congratulations on the find. The Buick V6 has always been one of my favorite engines.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 6:39pm
71 was a split year for the emblems but he has a 70 so the metal is correct.
Lefty805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lefty805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 6:53pm
I am not at home not to get a picture of them, but they are chrome metal. 3 screws.
One is broken, and I only have ...t Craft, and the other is complete.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2019 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

71 was a split year for the emblems but he has a 70 so the metal is correct.

Tim,
Thanks for clearing up the tag issue. I should have just waited for you to respond!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Chucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2019 at 11:14pm
Are these what should be on my ‘66? And if so...are they available still?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic