Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CT mini: Aug 23-25, 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
Author
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 7:59pm
The Homestead!
[/IMG]
Old school goin back to school!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:06pm
Adam,Gary,Tim and Tim's Lady friend in Reids Skier!
[/IMG]
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:15pm
My '70 Mustang, Reid's Skier, Uncle Todd's '63 Classic,and the Barracuda.
[/IMG]
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:21pm
One of My Favorites!!!!
[/IMG]
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:37pm
Footin!!!
[/IMG]
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:40pm
Sooooo, you wanted to try what?
[/IMG]
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2013 at 8:49pm
A huge Thank You to the Benjamin family for sharing their waterfront paradise! and to all of the CCFers for showing up playing, teaching, inspiring and laughing all weekend! We can't wait for next year! John, Lisl,John,Abby,Sara,and Kaycee!
[/IMG]
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by JDD33 JDD33 wrote:

My '70 Mustang, Reid's Skier, Uncle Todd's '63 Classic,and the Barracuda.
[/IMG]

Don't forget the buoy of shame! I'm told my boat's running again...low pressure pump was the culprit.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 4:54pm
Was just going to let that little tidbit pass..

Glad to hear your boats fixed! Now you've just got to get it back!
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 6:15pm
Adam, wait till it warms up a bit before coming to get it so we can pick up where we left off.
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 6:27pm
The plan is to take it to Astor for the River Run in March, drop it back off at Reid's, then take it to White Lake in April before takiing it home...so there will definitely be time to run it there!
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 6:42pm
Sounds like you've got it all lined up. Well, you know you are welcome any time. March may be a little chilly, but I've been out as recently as 12/21 in a dry suit and had a ball.

Not unpleasant at all. Should be at least that good in march, and april is a no-brainer.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 8:17pm
Larry,
Grab your gear and come play on NYD at the tourney at Lake Norman. I still have not checked the box for a b/f run at seven lakes yet either....... (Subtle hint)
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2013 at 11:04am
Greg, We will definitely get together at Badin or my place this summer. I'd kind of like to do some touring with my boat on some of the bigger lakes "out west" (Badin/Tillery). A little more to see than on my neighborhood lake. But either way, let's plan on it.
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2014 at 12:53am
Heeellllooooo Benjamin's!!!!!!

Just checking on this years Mini!

I have had the pleasure of talking with several members across the county and it sounds like there is a bunch of people coming in for the event!

I've taken off the 22-25 of August I think that's correct from last year!

Talk to you and see you soon!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8910
  Share Topic