NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trailer
    Posted: February-02-2006 at 1:34pm
anyone in need of a late model trailer?? I was looking at getting this trailer and after measuring the bunks it's a little to wide for my needs. I didn't want to cut and re-weld the bunks into a new position to make it work. The trailer is in FL just north of Daytona in De leon Springs
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2006 at 3:26pm
79 Nautique would it fit an 89 SN?
How much $?
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 5:34am
850.00   and the bunks are spaced 44" inside 56" outside
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 7:13am
79 I'm interested. Do you have more info on the trailer, or a photo? d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 7:43am
The guy that has it is gone until the 10th but it's new , surge dics brakes, I have some pictures he sent me so give me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 7:48am
Thanks 79 it's:

quicksourceservices@earthlink.net
Danny

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 8:19am
OOpps, I deleted the pictures. I'll e-mail the guy and have him e-mail you. I don't like giving out other's info without permission. I'll send you an e-mail and fill you some more about the trailer.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 8:26am
Cool. Thanks d
Danny

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 4:39pm
79: sorry to hijack the trailer post but....would you e-mail me? I've got a question about those Commander manifolds that are for sale here. Thanks.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2006 at 9:10pm
79, any info on the trailer? d
Danny

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2006 at 6:52am
e-mailed him this morning and cc you on it as well so hopefully he'll get back with you.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2006 at 7:20am
Thanks 79, I'll let you know if it works out. d
Danny

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic