NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot nautique
    Posted: February-07-2006 at 8:47am
ok, i need some advise. i have a guy who has an 82 barefoot that had the engine rebuilt about 40 hours ago, has good interior and overall a solid boat just in need of some tlc. i think i can get this boat for about 6000. seems like a good price to me. What do you guys think?

I would need to sell my 78 tique first but he said he was willing to work with me.
Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:11am
Sounds fair to me....especially if it still has the 454.
Life is Good.
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:12am
6k for a barefoot sounds pretty dang good to me. It all depends on what kind of shape the boat is in but 6k for a almost new motor(454?)and a solid boat sound like a winner to me.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 3:23pm
yes it has the 454.

Any idea what to ask for my boat?
Thanks Bobby

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 3:46pm
...about 6k   
Life is Good.
surroundsound64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundsound64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by 82tique 82tique wrote:

...about 6k   

haha! good call!
1981 Ski Nautique
2000 SAN

Looking for a 2000-2006 SAN
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 4:20pm
A steal on the '82 Barefoot. I'd even spend a couple of grand to freshen it up. Rare boat.

You should sell your '78 w/o a problem. Get it posted on this site ASAP!

Good Luck,

Ken
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 7:49pm
I paid 10K for my '88 Barefoot almost a year ago (no rebuilt engine). A guy here in Austin is selling his 81 barefoot (solid boat) for $6250 but it's got the 351 in it. 6K sounds good to me.
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 3:01pm
im putting the finishing touches on the tique and then i will list it for sale on here. if anyone is interested shoot me an e-mail.
Thanks Bobby

Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 3:53pm
bwooton,
Maybe you should post your email also just in case the link doesn't work to your email addy???

Mojo
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2006 at 7:08pm
...what part of the country are you in?? Tell us more about your 78'Tique, photos,etc.

Thanks
Heath
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:48am
i got the tique in april of 05 and the PO had cracked the block, trashed the interior and let it sit in a red caly drive way with no cover.

I put new carpet in, had the interior re done,wet sanded and buffed the hull. The floor has no soft spots in it at all, but i would re do it in the next few years if i kept it. i have a guy who has an engine "350" for it its just a matter of having time to go get it and putting it in. the boat has 875 hours on it total. the tralier has been painted. nothing special just some friends with wire brushes, sanders and 10 cans of white rustolem. we also put new lights on.

Feel free to call or send me an e-mail. My work email is bobbywooton@bellsouth.net or call me @ 828-273-9819 my cell

PLS someone buy this boat!!! i want that barefoot!!
Thanks Bobby

bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:50am
by the way i live in asheville NC
Thanks Bobby

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic