NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

correct craft wooden

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 6:19am
I agree with 79. I think the value is close to that of a new Nautique - if it truly is unused. I think if the boat has been used a few times the value is somewhere around 30% to 50% of a new Nautique. I have nothing to base this on however and I am not an appraisal expert and, of course, the true value is whatever you sell it for. My guess is you could probably get $15K almost immediatly and a lot more if you hold out. Being unused makes it very special.
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 7:46am
It shouldn't take that much $$ or time to clean it up and re-varnish it if you have to and if it has never been used then the motor is going to be a lot easier to get going and not take much either, new hoses, maybe a rebuild on the carb, some paint and then your value is going to go way up.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 7:48am
Howard how close to Livingston are you?
howard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 7:34pm
I live in Hartsville,Tn. 37074
howard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 7:50pm
I can't find a hour meter on it.The plate says, Hull 16 60, Engine 12646,.Also at the very back of the boat it has a number 60 stamped in the wood.It has a gear shift in the floor and the thottle is on the steering wheel(in the middle).There is also guages.It still has the orginal flag( Correct Craft) that came with it.At one time there was a pair of googles with it,I am not sure if they are still there,I'll have to look.
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2006 at 9:38pm
Take that flag and put it in a nice picture frame and hang it on your favorite wall!!!!! Maybe with a pic of the boat after you get it cleaned up.
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 10:16am
howard,
Why dont you restore the boat?
If you decided to sell her,I would LOVE to do a "complete" on it... this boat looks like it deserves to be put back in showroom condition....

I just dont know if I can fit it in budget right now...would love to talk tho...email    <kten72@yahoo.com>
Any one else on this site interested? It would be GREAT if a CCF guy would get her if you did decide to sell...not many more people dedicated to their boats than here!!!!!
Let me know...thanks ,62 wood
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2006 at 6:03pm
Steve; I KNEW you could not resist! Tell Pam I Love Her. She has got to be the only wife more understanding than Mrs. jbear.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic