NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JBears

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JBears
    Posted: March-07-2006 at 10:43am
There's been an awful lot of complaining about the crappy weather up north lately
and a lot of talk about JBear's great hospitality.
So I have a suggestion....

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 10:50am
Im on my way!!! oh , did anyone let jb know?.......hehehe
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 7:26pm
    Another post on Jbear!! Man hes popular!!
    I hope he has a large fridge if we all show up!!!!

Jbear, see what happens when you leave for a few days......Things are no the same.
                           Jeff....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 7:48pm
You guys are to much. Everyone is always welcome. Just invited Mojo to stop when he's here in May. Ahhhh, I better check with Mrs. jbear but she always humors me.
Really, after spending alot of years up in Ohio trying to squezze in motorcycle riding and skiing into just a few months and spending so much time in a cold garage lookin' at the toys, we feel very lucky to be here. So we just wanna share.
One thing I better invest in is a bigger fridge for the garage.
As they say on the game shows "come on down"
Larry; Thanks!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:02pm
     75 Tique, how about Jbear starts marketing that CCfan reunion design you have on some speedos??? The profits can go to this site!!

Jeff....
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:05pm
Mrs. jbears says "no more speedos" in my lifetime. Gotta pass on that marketing oppurtunity.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:07pm
Going to be in the 80's again this weekend all invited if you could find the place. room for everyone. I think only Jbear know's how to find the place enjoy.I'm in Daytona for bike week
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2006 at 8:20pm
Tony: You staying over in Daytona all week? Motel? Wow, are you gonna be tired by the weekend!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 4:21am
Retired firefighters place in New Symrna Beach 10 minutes south of Daytona. What a life you retired guy's have to little to do with to much time.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2006 at 9:12am
Tony: When you posted at 6:21am I had already been up 2 hours and delivered my first load of school kids to Haines City High. But you are right, I am enjoyin' this life.
Used to go to New Symrna back in the 70's when it was a sleepy little town. Have a good time. SURE that you will!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2006 at 10:44pm
hey john i just brought my new project home ,a 1970 correct craft ,not sure what model yet,i think it is a freeport or a southwind i will send photos when i get them,i still have my 93 ski nautique also ,talk to you later dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic