NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Surfers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake Surfers
    Posted: March-16-2006 at 8:05pm
Anybody know how to wakesurf that is going to GL? Every time I see a video of somebody doing this it just seems like such a riot. I suppose we'd need a boat that can put up the wake and a good teacher!
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2006 at 9:05pm
We can pack the 87 full of ballast and find out.

We will still need a teacher.
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 7:05am
I have done it a couple of times so if someone has a surfboard we can try it. It is a blast.

Rob
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2006 at 4:54pm
I will check with a friend of mine locally.I know he has one hanging in his shop.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2006 at 9:09am
Didn't I read somewhere that CC was providing a new 220? I bet that would have the wake for it. Never tried it, but I'd be willing. It looks like a lot of fun.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 6:50am
There is a guy in of ski club with a newer Air Nautique...they are always doin the surfin thing...I need to see if he could make the trip!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 7:47am
Originally posted by ultrahots ultrahots wrote:

We can pack the 87 full of ballast and find out.

We will still need a teacher.
my starboard surfwake is awsome. never could get the port to shape up right. its really easy. just really heavy on the front foot[just think snowboarding] the 2001 is so weight sensative that its easy to overload one side and make the wake crumble. so move one person at a time to the starboard side. at around 10.5
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic