NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

N3 Winter Parts Round Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2014 at 5:12pm
I don't think Zach would take a crying baby on trade for CC parts at this point in his life.

Although, Maddox's cute factor is through the roof these days so he'd be a helpful asset to a single uncle at the local sand bar come summer.

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 10:20am

Tach and single speedo mounts for early boats/tiques. I have 6-8 of these available.

Air guides. The older style functions but is faded. The newer style functions but is yellowed in used condition.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 11:12am
Older style please
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 11:15am
CC Speedo reserved for HW.
velde99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velde99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 3:48pm
How much is speedo?
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2014 at 3:58pm
Make me an email offer Rod. I got your other email this morning just super swamped with orders and such.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Tach and single speedo mounts for early boats/tiques. I have 6-8 of these available.

Do you have any pics of what this would be used for? I can't seem to figure it out.

My 72 Skier

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 12:09pm
Chris, did those seats clean up that nice? The gel too. Man, I should have hung onto that boat.

The speedo mount Zach has looks like it would physically bolt up to a Skier or Tique. The lower hole with 4 bolt holes surrounding it go behind the steering bezel. The middle hole is for the tach, the speedo mounts above. No holes to drill! I dont know if this was ever available from the factory, as all the Tiques Ive seen got the black plexi version you have shown. Maybe it was an option on the Skiers? Or maybe Midwest made this later on to retrofit Tiques whose plexi broke? I dunno. All of the Skiers Ive seen out this way had speedos mounted directly to the dash, or none at all. This would be a nice way to add one to a boat that doesnt have any holes drilled in it yet. I dont think it would work on any SN's, as those either had the tach off to the side, or had provisions in the dash for mounting the speedos directly.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 12:16pm
Tim, don't worry it still needs plenty of work! The deck has lots of small blemishes and cracks but nothing bad enough to keep us from running it a few years. Seats look alright but the buckets are in need of some fiberglass repair in the typical places.

Very interesting on the mounts, I wondered if that was the case. I'd be curious to see how they look installed. Zach, you may have to send one out with my next care package.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2014 at 12:37pm
Tim, that's exactly what I was thinking. Once the plex got some sun exposure customers probably started breaking them off when they would accidentally push on them.

Easy fix? Aluminum bends and can be repaired if you smash it down. That's my vote.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic