NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting for Warmth

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for Warmth
    Posted: March-18-2006 at 11:03am
Whilst waiting around for the warmer weather, although the Robins have already arrived in Missouri, I've been fidling with the 69 SN. With the advise and expertise of the faithful here, I have removed the pylon and polished it nicely with Eagle One never dull--still need to reinstall it. It's a bit sloppy so I'll add some epoxy to the socket, per, I believe, David F's instructions. The boy, now 16 and bigger and stronger, should put a little more pull on the pylon going through the course this year. I have straigtened a tracking fin, removed the rudder and port to reinstall, along with new sealant (Boat Life). I ordered two new bow pennants and a metal bow pole, and they look cool. I'm currently getting the keel repainted, along with a bit of fiberglass work at the bow, apparently the PO hit one beach too many. I did not get into what I believe is wet foam, yet. Someone may need to motivate me on that.
Still trying to work Greenlake into a very busy summer schedule. Any other older Nautiques going to be there? Reid are you bringing any along?
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2006 at 11:11am
Chuck,

bigwavedave signed up yesterday and I believe he has a 69 mustang. Do your best to fit the trip in, there will be something there for just about all ages and agendas. We'll be dropping in a slalom course, there's barefooting and now wakeboarding with a pro rider. There seems to be a pretty good mix of boats so far and that will only grow. Should be a great weekend, I'm bringing my 2 teenagers and I know they'll have a great time

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2006 at 10:01pm
Chuck,
Try and work GL into the schedule! Promises to be a great time!

Besides bigwave's 69 , there will be a few "older" Correct Crafts, paul is bringing his 67, Stangs bringing his 72, and as of now Ive got the oldest AND slowest with my 64 American Skier.
Like any reunion, there are going to be "various generations" represented! Should be awesome seeing them all together! You can see pics of most of the boats signed up in the registration link under the "Green Lake Reunion" sticky at the top of most forums.

Hope to see you there! Steve

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 6:48am
Chuck...try hard for green lake!!! Two of my son's will be comming and commandeering one of two boats we will bring...ages 15 and 17.They would welcome a new buddy!Hope you can make it!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic