NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2014 / Sunnyland Antique Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2014 at 10:08pm
85 degrees here today, not a cloud in the sky and near 0 humidity. I do believe that this will be the forecast for SJRR. Come on down!!!
Js
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Smithfamily Smithfamily wrote:

85 degrees here today, not a cloud in the sky and near 0 humidity. I do believe that this will be the forecast for SJRR. Come on down!!!

Another 5" of snow Saturday night. (now over 5 feet for the year)

High yesterday afternoon of 7. (record "low" high in March).

Low last night at 17 BELOW (record low for March)...

I AM ready to see some of that warm sunshine!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2014 at 12:41am
amen steve...at the time of this post its 5 in cleveland. its so cold out I can't even see the sun, let alone feel it
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2014 at 8:53am
Wow!! Hang in there!!
Js
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2014 at 12:11am
I know GA. Is no comparison for Steve and Adam, but my boat hasn't been out of the garage in forever. Come on river run. I will sign up for the fan tent when I get to Parramores, I hope on Wednesday. See y'all there.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2014 at 1:25pm
In the 17yrs I have lived here we set a new record on our Lake this winter, we have played hockey/skated in 5 different months, November thru March!! Typically ice is only thick enough from December thru February at best. The way things are looking we may still be skating in April. Above average snow also, believe we have had around 80" of total snow accumulation so far, woke up to more white stuff this AM.

Looking forward to that Florida Sun in a few weeks!!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2014 at 2:19pm
Don't you dare bring any of the weather down here
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
67 skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:02pm
Just ordered the shirts to volunteer. I will be available Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and afternoon. Not during the picnic. Ric may be available Friday morning also. We will bring brats (hot dog type not kids) buns and chips to Parramore's Saturday evening.

67 skylark
Keith McIntyre

65 tournament skier
Ric Brown
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:39pm
That's Awesome Keith! I'll add you to the list... you dragging a boat down with you?
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
67 skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67 skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2014 at 1:59pm
Morfoot,
Thank you for the welcome, Ric will be bringing his tournament skier, I believe he already registered with Sunnyland. The skylark will be still tucked in the barn.
Keith
pallmer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2014 at 12:52am
Lil Sue and I will be at the boat show and can help out manning the tent. We'll show up at Parramores Thursday evening to register and plan to go to the boat show Fri and Sat usually after 10:00 AM, so let us know when you need help. I think the Friday night dinner at the boat show sounds fun. For Saturday evening we will join the dinner at Parramores.

Ralph and Sue
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2014 at 11:04pm
Billy, I got a spot in the show right.. Just checking ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2014 at 11:08pm
I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon .. See everyone then !! Can't wait..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2014 at 1:32am
Which show are you talking about, Sunnyland ACBS Show or SJRR 2014 ?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2014 at 4:46am

Sunnyland show
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2014 at 2:15pm

Billy,

Just spoke with Karen sorry I missed your call.
Damn phone got dead spots....

I'm in the show, so its all good.....
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2014 at 11:55am
Boat is ready for trip to FL!!
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 9:20pm
Will the Correct Craft tent be located near the 61 Ski Nautique that Art brought?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2014 at 9:34pm
The tent is located behind the big white tent and near the sea planes.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic