Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ski tique 302 Float Heights(measurements)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
76 Ski Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76 Ski Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ski tique 302 Float Heights(measurements)
    Posted: September-12-2014 at 8:06pm
hey there guys just did a carb rebuild with a holley marine renew kit.
just had a question on the float heights or measurements. does anyone know from experience what the correct heights are.
B.O.A.T- bust out another thousand
boardersdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardersdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2014 at 10:59pm
Not sure if you have a 4160 but I just replaced the primary bowl on mine. The floats one both the old and "new" (used) were set so if you hold the bowl upside down, a 7/64" drill bit could barely slide along the bowl inside surface without touching the float. Not sure what is called out in a manual, though.
76 Ski Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76 Ski Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2014 at 12:52am
Thanks for the response. I do have a 4160 holley 450cfm. I spoke with holley and they said set the floats level. Put it back together runs fine but i do need get to to theyou river to check performance.
B.O.A.T- bust out another thousand
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic