NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

N Lanier-Next Few Days

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: N Lanier-Next Few Days
    Posted: October-26-2014 at 10:15am
My area is expecting a few nice days starting today. I just can't winterize her without making up a little lost time. I'd luv to bump into a driver I don't need to worry about. Amy is in Canadia, but the guest room is functional...
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2014 at 11:06am
Hey Greg!
Robin and I are getting ready to hit the south end today.   Putting in at Bald Ridge. ETA noon.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 11:29am
Howdy Jim,

I have another couple of hours of clean-up, and I'll be out a little after lunch.

The thing is, the BFN hasn't been run since early spring. I don't expect any issues but will stay on this end at least until I burn through the old gas. It may be a different story when I get some fresh 93 in it.

How long do you guys stay out on a regular day?

Also, I'm not sure I can put my hands on your # with my remodeling mess. Shoot me a text if you have mine.

1988 BFN-sold

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 12:09pm
Greg, sent you a text.
We were out yesterday from 12:30 until 6:30.
Hung out at the ski cove right near Bald Ridge Marina. Had an awesome afternoon!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 12:31pm
Glad to see you guys were out.. I went on a ride to NC this weekend and hooked up with Mike and Gail who rode with me to Tallulah Gorge then headed bak as I went on. They said they were gonna be out Sun so maybe y'all ran into them.

Greg I was in your backyard literally on my way back and almost popped in for a quick visit but it was near dark when I went over the bridge at the end your stretch. I beeped the horn as I went by the store close to ya but I doubt you heard me.

Great day to be out guys...I'da been there had I not been on the bike.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2014 at 2:15pm
Greg I'm working in Gainesville today and would gladly end my day now for another ride in your boat if you're going out.
Jeff 4047350158
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2014 at 10:52am
Sorry I missed this. I had a battery issue; some bonehead left it connected all summer?!!?

I got your message Jim but had several early delays, so I just thought about yall having a nice day on the South end. Looked like glass all day here.

Tim, just give me a ring if you're driving by.

Jeff, I'd have asked you to drive!

I'll probably get my neighbor to pull me today. The Army made him a TC, so I should be covered.   
1988 BFN-sold

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2014 at 8:58pm
Greg, we had a great day. Hung out in the slalom cove off Bald Ridge Marina. Robin and I skied a couple times, had a couple of cold beverages and enjoyed the sunshine....awesome day!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic