NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who's going to a mini this year ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 2:59pm
There are however several benefits of traveling through the tax free state of New Hampshire with all the beverage depots right off the highway
I agree Bruce in that others think it is the end of the world - it is not but you can see it
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:20pm
Keith considered Sebago prior to Lake George and didn't think it would draw many people up here, but that was early on. Maybe with a mini and everyone knowing each other it would be worth the ride. Downside to Sebago is that it is like Lake George. You have nice water in the morning, but by 11:00 the calm water is gone and it's time for a boat ride and to eventually gather in a cove somewhere. Little Sebago is probably the same isn't it?

It's always an option...

phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

I wish we had the parking and yard space to host at my lake. Or even a campground.

Won't matter, you'll have a wedding !!!!

No kidding Mojo'
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 4:20pm
Bruce
Little Sebego is much the same as is most lakes with all the wallys, tubers and jet skis.....
Similar to Tim's no gas docks on Little Sebego but several coves and a GREAT sandbar for hanging out at.
Hell I would be coming from 17 hours away for this so buck up fella's it is not that bad
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 4:40pm
If Tim needs a break this year and people want to consider Maine, I'd be happy with either place. When I'm coming north, I feel like I'm almost home when I hit Sturbridge and that's only about an hour from Hartford.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

If Tim needs a break this year and people want to consider Maine, I'd be happy with either place. When I'm coming north, I feel like I'm almost home when I hit Sturbridge and that's only about an hour from Hartford.

I've got a little more central new England option than Maine that is begging to host a reunion every now and then - but it should probably get another year of renovation and tree removal first.   Not that I am against Maine but 6 hours closer to the Midwest might help a few on the journey.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:21pm
it took a while but my cast finally hit the fish I was aiming for, haha. I hadn't even considered Maine, hell, rotate between the three and give everybody a break and change of scenery
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:36pm
I would probably consider dragging a boat to Joe's
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:40pm
Bruce, I spoke with the guys at Long Lake Marina a couple of years back at the Boston boat show when they got the ability to sell nautiques and they expressed interest in putting something together. They were very aware of the this site etc.
dwouncmd View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwouncmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 5:42pm
I'd like to go to a couple. I am hoping White Lake works out date-wise. I would like to get down to SJRR or up to New England. I probably won't get to Green Lake until my kids leave the house .

I keep thinking we could have another NC or VA mini or local-mini particularly if Reid has decided to alternate years. I could do probably do a mini at my house on Lake Orange (near Hillsborough NC, 35 miles south of Danville VA). I keep wondering if we will ever do a Smith Mountain Lake mini (hint hint).    
89 SN
<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=6567&sort=&pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">7
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

Bruce, I spoke with the guys at Long Lake Marina a couple of years back at the Boston boat show when they got the ability to sell nautiques and they expressed interest in putting something together. They were very aware of the this site etc.

John, those guys seemed very interested the year they got the Nautique line, but who knows if they're still interested? Naples would be a good place to have one if they could draw people, but their marina is pretty small, nothing like McCallums, although I think they mentioned using a nearby camp.
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 8:59pm
Yeah they mentioned a campground. My line of thought was maybe they'd show up with a couple of boats for us to demo, as in ride, ski, surf, and/or wakeboard for the day.

How cool would be to have 10 or more CCs going through the Locke and up the Songo river?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

it took a while but my cast finally hit the fish I was aiming for, haha.

I've been traveling a lot for work and my cc fan access from Mexico has been spotty at best...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:03pm
I'm glad to see everybody getting ready for the season !! We will have a blast this year, more people and new faces a plus for sure .. Sorry for you guys up north but today almost 80 and sun..hehe
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by The Godfather The Godfather wrote:

Sorry for you guys up north but today almost 80 and sun..hehe

You jinxed us. It's gonna get down to mid 30s later in the week.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:38pm
Nope , I always try to bring warm weather in my truck ..
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 9:40pm
Today is good did'nt say what's coming ....hehe
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by JPASS JPASS wrote:

You jinxed us. It's gonna get down to mid 30s later in the week.

Actually it's not Dave's fault,we are headed down Sunday with a truck load of cold air. That way when we get there everyone can say you should have been here last week,it was great!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2015 at 10:07pm
Nice

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 12:58am
A reunion in Maine does have an oddly attractive ring to it.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 1:13am
Ayuh.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2015 at 1:19am
Green Lake for sure. We're also in for a mid-May Clinton weekend.

Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic