NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The door is open

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The door is open
    Posted: February-05-2015 at 11:11pm
I have not been able to organize attendance at a reunion or even a "mini" to this date and it doesn't look so good going forward. But I want to meet you.. maybe not all of you but a few more would be pleasant.
I have met two Fans who have come to visit and I enjoyed both days thoroughly. Gentlemen both who could be trusted with a boat. Just as I expected.
So that said I extend an open invitation (as if it had to be said) to all members who find themselves adrift in the S Florida-Naples area.

Conditions: You must like and appreciate warm buttery salt water, miles of white sand beach, cold beer, kids, dogs, bon fires, my beautiful wife and a full pull by a bow-tie powered gen II Ski Nautique? You are invited!

Its February! Spring is here! Have a great summer everybody!
John
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 11:15pm
Frankenotter said he had a blast!

I gotta figure out how to get work to fly me down there! A day or two at Jbear and Eddie, a day or two with baitkiller - I'd probably never come back...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2015 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Frankenotter said he had a blast!

I gotta figure out how to get work to fly me down there! A day or two at Jbear and Eddie, a day or two with baitkiller - I'd probably never come back...

Did I mention that my wife is a Realtor? Ha!

Come on down, we aint goin no wheres.
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 12:49am
Originally posted by baitkiller baitkiller wrote:

Did I mention that my wife is a Realtor? Ha!.

Yes

I will take your offer again anytime Will be back down over Spring Break (3/20 - 3/28) this time with our friend and their kids. Same age as my kids, so it's going to be a blast for the kids that is
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 8:58am
Great Kostas! We may be in Colorado skiing that week but If we are here, come on down.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 9:00am
Kostas, I heard a rumor some guys with Correct Crafts may be on the St Johns River that week.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 9:46am
I will keep this in mind for sure
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 11:22am
Thanks John, always a great time to hang out again. Also wife and kids say you spoiled it for us Have a great time in Colorado.

Todd, hummmmm.....been trying to plan for at least a stop by for SJRR with the family either on the way down or up.
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 12:39pm
Hi thanks for the invitation replanning sometime in April or May to come down to the your area and explore would love to spend some time with someone who knows the area for the winner I'm in Winterhaven if you'd like to come and explore here and ski give me a call Dave 815-953-1823
bigwavedave
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 12:59pm
Before my trip to Kapla I'll be in MIA for a few days and its only a 2 hr drive...might take ya up on that
1994 Sport Nautique
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 3:21pm
I'm always up for a West Coast visit sometime in April or May. Also, any time you want an East Coast experience (Palm Beach), the invitation is also always open. 3 hours trip coast to coast!
JDD33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JDD33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 11:33am
My in laws have retired to Bonita springs ! I don't think that's too far from you! Would be awesome to meet you and your family and get some local knowledge as we may make several trips to the area over the next few years!
John and Lisl, John Jr (13), Abby and Sara (10), and chocolate lab Kaycee! (Don't think she will make the trip!)
Old school goin back to school!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by JDD33 JDD33 wrote:

My in laws have retired to Bonita springs ! I don't think that's too far from you! Would be awesome to meet you and your family and get some local knowledge as we may make several trips to the area over the next few years!
John and Lisl, John Jr (13), Abby and Sara (10), and chocolate lab Kaycee! (Don't think she will make the trip!)

I have an almostt 14 boy Cam who is a wakeboarding maniac and a 9-1/2 girl Kaitlin who is, well, shes a 9 year old girl. Also an 11 yo boy Ian so its a good match.
Misty is a 4 yo black mouth cur, 78 lbs and loves all other dogs and people so bring the mut.. I dont care.

Originally posted by mmfarmer1 mmfarmer1 wrote:

I'm always up for a West Coast visit sometime in April or May. Also, any time you want an East Coast experience (Palm Beach), the invitation is also always open. 3 hours trip coast to coast!

Im in WPB fairly often for work. Always have to have a blackened dolphin samich with red onion and tarter sauce only! Damn good stuff that.
Frankenotter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2015 at 8:29am
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2015 at 8:34am
John I was just thinking about my swerve down the mangroves a few days ago. I some times overnight in Fort Myers. That would be a nice quick drive down to you. I'll look for something in next months schedule. I always keep a pair of board shorts in my bag just in case.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2015 at 10:55am
Good idea Chris. Right now the center console is in the rack cause the water is 68* and my kids are sissies. End of March will see the boats swapped out and the SN back on the rack. See? winter and summer boats! Its no big deal to drag her down to the ramp if you are around though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankenotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 10:12am
68 degrees? We would kill for that. Haha. Send the kids up to wisconsin for some spring ice thaw skiing.
1999 Ski Nautique 196
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Frankenotter Frankenotter wrote:

68 degrees? We would kill for that. Haha. Send the kids up to wisconsin for some spring ice thaw skiing.

Johns kids thought I was nutts playing in the water without a suit. Told them last summer, this was our average. Pretty funny....
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by OldSchoolBlue84 OldSchoolBlue84 wrote:

Johns kids thought I was nutts playing in the water without a suit. Told them last summer, this was our average. Pretty funny....

Bathing suit not required? No wonder his kids were thinking you were crazy!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Dreaming Dreaming wrote:

Originally posted by OldSchoolBlue84 OldSchoolBlue84 wrote:

Bathing suit not required? No wonder his kids were thinking you were crazy!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2015 at 11:29pm
Early summer trips are finished, All peeps are In Da House. Water is pushing 86* I doesn't get dark till after 8:00 pm.
The boat runs like, well, like she always runs>>> Perfect.
I'm peeling days off here and there cause I can and its hot a a biotch.
Haven't seen hide nor hair of Chris nor Kostas.
Word on the street is we may see a CCF barefoot legend here for a weekend clinic in the next few weeks.

Not like I need a third but I thought a friendly reminder was due.
Just a thought, how much is Hollywood getting per appearance these days? Do you a get a discount for the whole wrecking crew? Is there some crazy binder like no brown M&Ms (per) Van Halen? I'm sure I could never afford it being but a simple man but I was curious none the less.

At your service,
John
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2015 at 12:02pm
Went through Naples 2 winters ago going from Miami to Clearwater. Salt and sharks would be something new for me. Could care less about the M&Ms, I'm careless and have melted enough chocolate everywhere and anywhere so that stuff typically stays home. Coors Light though, Miller and Bud give me a tummy ache.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic