Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wakeboard Tower, Flight Control

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
zonki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zonki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wakeboard Tower, Flight Control
    Posted: March-27-2015 at 7:47am
Hi guys,

i´m looking for a flight control wakeboard tower for my ´92 Ski nautique. I´m from germany and nobody can offer me such a tower.

Does anybody know where i can buy this tower? Or has anybody some offer for me?

I attach a picture.

Thanks for helping

kind regards

Jeff
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2015 at 11:04am
Jeff,

Most folks go to New Dimension, Inc. in Maryville, Tennessee, USA. They build a tower that looks and performs just like the OEM Flight Control Towers. I am not sure if the Flight Control Towers are even still available through a Nautique / Correct Craft Dealer as a Part. If they are, they will be very expensive. The New Dimensions are around $2,000.00 USA and are very well built. In my opinion, they are the only Aftermarket Tower to be put on a Correct Craft Boat. Joe from NY has one on his 82-2001 Blue Boat and it looks great on the boat. New Dimension has the patterns for our boats.

I hope this helps,

Donald
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2015 at 2:13pm
I hear tell that as Donald loses another 5#'s he will be adding a tower and stripper pole to the "Pope Garden Classic" for entertainment value. Hope this is not his way to further fund his daughters college.
Donald, no pics required
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2015 at 2:38pm
Steffen,

Wir haben uns am Ende gegen einen Tower entschieden und uns ein Fly High pole gekauft. Kostet etwa 15-20% im Vergleich zum Tower...
http://www.barefootinternational.com/PYLONS.bifh

Versand ist sicher auch billiger nach DE.

For ya'll that don't undertsand what I'm saying:
We decided against atower and use the flight hight instead. Works like a charm and besides lower invest, shipping to Germany should be cheaper as well.
1994 Sport Nautique
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2015 at 1:53am
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I hear tell that as Donald loses another 5#'s he will be adding a tower and stripper pole to the "Pope Garden Classic" for entertainment value. Hope this is not his way to further fund his daughters college.
Donald, no pics required

How did I miss this? Why lose 5 more lbs? The chubby chasers love it the way it is now. Why do you think they call it FLY HIGH ?????

Donald
captainbr80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbr80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 5:46pm
Any tips for replacing only the top portion of the tower? Our boat was broken into while in storage and the jerks stole the top portion of the tower rather than just taking the speakers and lights. We'd be interested in a used one if we could find one or having one fabricated. We already have one tower on order from New Dimension for our other boat that never had a tower on it.   Seems a shame to have to replace the whole thing when half the tower is still there...thoughts?
Owner of two "99 Sport Nautiques used for waterski school
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Donald80SN Donald80SN wrote:

Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Donald, no pics required

How did I miss this? Why lose 5 more lbs? The chubby chasers love it the way it is now. Why do you think they call it FLY HIGH ?????

Donald

Donald is absolutely correct.

Some talk the talk and others walk the walk. I had no problems attracting the ladies last Saturday night. Thanks to the 2 Bridal parties. I had a blast!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic