NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Lake 2015 Head Count

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2015 at 11:47pm
I floated a 5 am departure past Kristin tonight with very little push back. IF that happens we are there before 9 am.
Keep the water flat fellas
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 2:54pm
Townsend +3- 1980 Ski Nautique
Steve +Val - No Boat
Marty - oops
Larry - 76 Tique
Donald + Natalie - 80SN Pope Signature Series
TRBenj +1
Scoot doggy d +1
Joe in NY + Dan - No boat
Dave + Chanhpheng + Sianna - no boat
Greg + Kristin - 206 SN
2 Deen boys - 2 boat
JDD33 + 4 - 87 SN
Gene and Scott Monahan - 81 Nautique
Graham (spot) +2
Tom (td in nc)+1 (maybe)
JCole +2
Wayne (dwouncmd) Saturday morning, no boat
Reidp and just me. 73 Mustang
JMurph is 50/50 as of now - no boat
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 4:04pm
John, didn't Joe have to coerce you into coming last year and once you got there you were glad you did? Why go through the song and dance again, just get in the truck and head south. We'll have the Beam and Coke Zero on ice.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 8:42pm
Steve +Val - No Boat
Marty - oops
Larry - 76 Tique
TRBenj +1
Scoot doggy d +1
Greg + Kristin - 206 SN
2 Deen boys - 2 boat
JDD33 + 4 - 87 SN
Gene and Scott Monahan - 81 Nautique
Graham (spot) +2
Tom (td in nc)+1 (maybe)
JCole +2
Wayne (dwouncmd) Saturday morning, no boat
Reidp and just me. 73 Mustang
JMurph is 50/50 as of now - no boat
Bruce and DHart - no boat
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 8:56pm
All of these no boats......if someone wanted to complete the bearing job on the Mustang Trailer and did not mind using a lawn chair for a seat a boat could be had.......
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 9:02pm
Scootdog might be bringing a new purchase, and I heard a rumor Uncle Todd might be coming now too? He'll have something in tow if so. Good thing the Deen boys are goin more than their part, ha.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 9:20pm
If I do make it down, maybe I should bring the 206? It's been hanging in the boathouse all winter and I'm afraid it's condition shows it. It won't be pretty if it makes it to White Lake.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 9:29pm
I wouldn't sweat the boat, john... But I vote promo if you feel obliged
scootdogydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 9:50pm
My dad (uncle Todd) is bringing the classic. If things work out for me, I'll bring a tique.
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I wouldn't sweat the boat, john... But I vote promo if you feel obliged

The Promo is in Mooresville waiting in line for a rear seal to keep most of the oil where it belongs. That is clearly my reunion boat. The 206 is really our work boat and not fit to be seen by others. I haven't uncovered it yet this year. I am getting geared up though and considered jumping in the truck to head down to our lake tonight. I think I will at least head to Gaston sometime late tomorrow and onto White Lake on Friday. Work/kids are getting in the way.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

The Promo is in Mooresville waiting in line for a rear seal to keep most of the oil where it belongs.
I bet Townsend sells that rear seal...its really too bad that there won't be anybody around this weekend who knows how to do work on an engine...oh wait...

EDIT- I am not including myself in that group.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by scootdogydog scootdogydog wrote:

My dad (uncle Todd) is bringing the classic. If things work out for me, I'll bring a tique.
its about time you got another boat Scott, you were becoming the black sheep of the family only having one
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by scootdogydog scootdogydog wrote:

its about time you got another boat Scott, you were becoming the black sheep of the family only having one

Only 1? I have 3 atm, ha
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scootdogydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:26pm
Jmurph, we'll see you there!
1999 Python
1980 Ski Tique
1968 Mustang WIP
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:42pm
Don't believe jmurph about that 206 hanging in the boat house, I've seen it and it's plenty pretty - if you are into orange boats anyway. As for the promo - I would like to point out Tim Benjamin drove it last, I was just ballast.

I am sure we will have plenty of boats one way or the other, don't anyone let a lack of a boat slow ya down...

Good Hunting Scott - never pay asking price!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

The Promo is in Mooresville waiting in line for a rear seal to keep most of the oil where it belongs.
I bet Townsend sells that rear seal...its really too bad that there won't be anybody around this weekend who knows how to do work on an engine...oh wait...

EDIT- I am not including myself in that group.

Not quite that easy, not that I know anything about these things. I leave the complicated stuff to Reid (and more honestly, Gary). I don't think it's fit to make the trip this weekend.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

I am sure we will have plenty of boats one way or the other, don't anyone let a lack of a boat slow ya down...
Deen boys are on the job, according to the coast guard I've got 8 open spots and my dad has 5. Bring the ruckus.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
northcoastidol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northcoastidol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 11:03pm
What no Promo for the WL weekend, that boat looked and ran great out there on Lake Norman!
Always be ready for a run, the water does not wait for you!
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2015 at 11:10pm
Steve +Val - No Boat
Marty - oops
Larry - 76 Tique
TRBenj +1
Scoot doggy d +1
Greg + Kristin - 206 SN
2 Deen boys - 2 boat
JDD33 + 4 - 87 SN