Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ski Nautique Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
nix88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nix88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2015 at 3:19pm
Had to give you guys a huge LMAO on the comedy that appears on this site couldn't resist. Also the knowledge and depth of the information all you regulars of this site has been an immense help to me. Shout out to ya'll!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2018 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Popsbang Popsbang wrote:

I have traded the boat & trailer for a c4 Corvette. Goodbye and good riddance !!!!

Must have traded back for his project boat and overpriced trailer.

https://muncie.craigslist.org/boa/6454481052.html
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2018 at 3:21pm
Nice windshield
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2018 at 7:09pm
Whoops, Ben there done that.   But thanks to Scott Z I’m over it.
Popsbang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popsbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 3:03pm
Well Hollyweed ! Nope its another boat its a shame that a jerk like you has nothing better to do than scan the for sale ads on out of state boats to look for people to try and pick on so you can pound sand up your butt you jerk!
Popsbang
Got Tiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Got Tiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 5:35pm
Pops bang, You are off base. Why don’t you take your insults and sarcasm to a different site that you’re more suited to?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 5:45pm
Sand would be lucky to be in my butt Wayne.
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2018 at 7:34pm
Poopsbung needs to understand how to take the humor on this site. I did like “Hollyweed” in any case. Maybe somebody stole his Merkin!

gbymers@gmail.com View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbymers@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2018 at 5:04pm
When I had this same POS trailer with my Mustang, I never had a trip of over 100 miles that some calamity occurred with the f----g thing. I finally torched off the bunk and welded it into a suitable, strong, modern version and all lived happily after.
Gary
1970 Mustang
1995 Ski Nautique
1990 Ski Nautique
1960 Century Resorter
1984 2001 Ski Nautique
1994 Sport Nautique
1999 Air Nautique
1997 SNOB
Popsbang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popsbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2019 at 2:27pm
$50.00 top dollar!
Popsbang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2019 at 2:58pm
Is it in Florida or back in Indiana?
Popsbang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popsbang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2019 at 3:45pm
I thought Hollyweed was quite witty!
Popsbang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic