Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to post pictures?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
77southwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to post pictures?
    Posted: April-19-2015 at 3:50pm
Im having a hard time trying to figure it out. I see people posting pictures on the forum all the time. Idk can someone please help
Thank you in advance
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 4:26pm
Vance,
There's a thread in the FAQ's but here's the method.

Click on the "post reply" and not the "quick reply". Then click on the icon of the tree with the up arrow. A box will come up allowing you to search your computer for the picture.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 5:04pm
Roger that. Im on my phone so the website isnt designed for this format I guess because ive tried clicking on the trees but it doesnt allow that function. Thank you so much
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 5:10pm
Yeah, really not set up to post photos from phones. I looked into it, it can be done. Photobucket has an app that facilitates posting photos to photobucket from a phone then you can post from photobucket to this site, but bottom line, its really not worth the fuss.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2015 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Yeah, really not set up to post photos from phones. I looked into it, it can be done. Photobucket has an app that facilitates posting photos to photobucket from a phone then you can post from photobucket to this site, but bottom line, its really not worth the fuss.

Thanks for the tip anyways
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 12:02am
Email the photos from your phone to your computer. Set up a free photobucket account. Then download the photos from computer to photobucket. Then attach to site per above. I'm a low-tech guy with two 40-year old boats who listens to vinyl and abhors modern technology; if I can do it anyone can..

and if the link doesn't work, Pete will fix it..
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 12:13am
PS: if you don't wanna try the photobucket route simply store the photos in your computer then go to webresizer dot Com and reduce to the accepted CCFan size and then post.

Please make it happen, the Southwind fans need more pics..

1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 12:30am
Just made the time to get on here and talk with you guys. 25 with 3 kids so there isn't much, and after reading your post on the 87 project you understand. And I will get on top of the pictures first thing in the morning. I was browsing through my phone and realized I only had a couple. So ill try and get them up tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77southwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2015 at 12:36am
Jeff,
Sorry about that, I Was reading a post that Brian, BKH posted about his 87 ski and for some reason I thought he was on this forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic