Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

82 2001 windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
meadours82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meadours82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 82 2001 windshield
    Posted: May-05-2015 at 8:49pm
Does anyone know measurements for a 2001 replacement windshield? What are the pros and cons of plexiglass Instead of tempered glass?
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2015 at 10:18pm
I have another brand of boat that came from the factory with glass,someone along the way replaced it with plastic. Over the years it crazed in spots and scratched easy as you cleaned it which glass won't do. I replaced it last summer with glass but turned out to be very expensive but I like it since it is tougher.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 10:11am
Correct Craft still makes a replacement pane for this windshield. You can call me and order pricing is reasonable.
meadours82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meadours82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2015 at 4:03pm
Yeah that would be great! Thank you so much!
CaptainDinghy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainDinghy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2016 at 5:41pm
I know this is a bit of an old post by now, but can you tell me what the reasonable cost is? I'm looking at a boat with a broken windshield and curious what replacement costs would be. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic