NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decal Help??!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decal Help??!!
    Posted: May-19-2006 at 12:02am
No luck so far....Im looking for a decal to put on the valve cover of my 64 American Skier. It is about 11" long and has the "Interceptor" name on it. The letters have small "jags" on them (to make it look like its moving?)

Does anyone know where to get one?.. or if I could download a copy of it, I might be able to get one made? Help!!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 1:28pm
That's on my exhaust manifolds.

Tim D
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 2:50pm
I have 2 for a 330 Interceptor, 'bout 6"X 2 1/2" I'll post a pic, gotta find 'em first.
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 5:57pm
Found 'em!   They are 7" X 3".   2 unused originals.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/DrCC-74/330Interceptor-01.jpg

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 1:53am
DR..thanks for posting pics of your decals...unfortunatley, they wont fit on the valve cover of my 64... I need something more in line to the lettering on Tim's boat. ..

Tim, are those letters cast in your manifolds? ... BTW,I just found a scoop for the bow of my boat...not the style like yours, its the "flat" type ,with 4 sq. openings in it..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 10:13am
Woodd, Gat a tracing of Dr. CC's and have
the graphic guy shrink it down a bit before printing. BKH
Livin' the Dream

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 12:11pm
    bkh's idea would work. Edit the 330 off. Might be a bit pricey. The shops here charge 50.00 an hour for art-work.
    Good Luck   AT
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 8:49am
Yeah, the letters are cast in the manifold, they stick up about 3/16", easy to paint.
Tim D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic