NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vinyl decals for SN Stern Lettering

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2004 at 12:16pm
Whats needs to change is the top line it should extend past the lower line a little on each end. If you split it in the middle at that point the upper and lowwer lines are equal width. I'll try and import your image into my CAD system and give you a picture of what I mean but it's damn near perfect as it is.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2004 at 12:21pm
Chris,
I posted the proof file I have (it's not 100%). Are you able to blow it up to the correct size? If not, I can work something out either from the signshop or I can do it.

BTW - send me your e-mail (can't attach files through the Forum's mail function).

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2004 at 12:50pm
I can try and blow it up. If the sign shop can send a full size cgm file I can print exactly what they have and send back a modified file to correct any thing that needs corrected. I'll have to e-amil you the jpeg that explains what needs to be done to the top line.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2004 at 4:26pm
79nautique & Kenny G,
I dropped your completed decals in the mail today. You should have them by this Thurs. or Fri.

They look great! The decal is rolled in a tyvek envelope and shipped in a carboard tube. Installation instructions are included.

Please let me know when you get them.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2004 at 11:51am
Will do Thanks for all the leg work Keith.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2004 at 12:25am
kenny g

Have you or keith put on your vinyl yet? I was wondering if you two are going over existing lettering or have a blank stern? If you are going over existing lettering how will does it match up? I usually leave my boat in the lake all season but if it match's right up and I don't have to sand off the old painted lettering I could get it done in a day and only spend a couple of hours doing it but if I have to sand the old stuff off I was going to wait a little longer.

Keith the color is a perfect match and it looks realy good just don't want to get in the lake to compare it and take a chance of getting it wet before I apply it and messing it up. I have to plan a head for a truck to pull the trailer, ya I know, why have a boat and have nothing to tow it.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2004 at 11:49am
79nautique,
No, I haven't applied mine yet - waiting for 24-hours of not using it and no rain. My boat is out of the water most of the time so it will be much easier for me. I trailer it to a nearby lake 1-2 nights per week.

I already have sanded off my stern strip (no pre-existing lettering on my Mustang) so I'm working with a blank stern. My guess it you'd be better off doing it that way. The letter should be very, very close but it probably will not match perfectly to your old lettering.

Glad to hear the the color matches so well.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
kenny g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2004 at 1:59pm
79.the barracuda has a new finish.so i'll wait till the restoration is completed b4 i install the stern decals.they do look good .
a big thanks to keith and the graphics folks.
keith,my buddy would like a set 4 his 79 nautique.can i still send u a check and a color sample along with his address ?
kenny g
oldcentury76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldcentury76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-14-2004 at 4:16pm
Hey Tribal150, did you paint your side of your 1976 ski nautique? i have a 1976 SN and I am in the process of restoring it. If you made stickers I would like to see pics of it. Thanks.
Seestem View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seestem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2004 at 10:57pm
I am also in need of the rear decals for my 1982 Nautique, if you have not placed your order yet let me know. I need them in black.

Thanks-
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2004 at 2:43pm
The order has been placed and the decals delivered - and they look great!

If you'd like to order more, they're $55 (including shipping). Let me know what color from those available (marked with a star):

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2005 at 2:02pm
bump
trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2005 at 9:00pm
I need a set in white, its to freakin hard to trace them out. Who and how much???
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat
markb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2005 at 1:20am
Hi,

Just wanting to briefly ressurect this thread.

I need to get some printed in vinyl for my '76 and would love it if anyone can forward me a copy of the word doc so I can forward to my signmaker.

email to markbowman@optushome.com.au

Thanks
garzonstudio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garzonstudio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2005 at 12:22pm
I do any kind of decals , from catalogue or your actual faded old decals, I will make anything possible to get them done!!..

I love boats , and I think they loves me too.
E.D. Garzon

www.garzonstudio.com
dg@garzonstudio.com
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2005 at 10:52am
hey Keith...

Are the decals still available? I need a set in black (Black Reflective, #A7805-R). If the capability to order still exists, please let me know and I'll send a check your way!

please respond to Robert_Bracey@Dom.com

RB
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2005 at 12:11pm
I'm in need of a set of rear decals for my 78 SN too. How did these repros work? Did everyone sand off the old ones first? Is Keith the contact or is there a shop we should contact. Thanks.
trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2005 at 6:39am
An email from the original shop they used. I am getting some in the spring.

White Correct Craft Decal - $40.00 + $6.50 shipping (or pick up)

Approx. 34-1/16" long

We accept the following credit cards by phone.
Mastercard/ Visa/ Discover
Call 508.651.2468
Click here to send funds via Paypal.
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=Graphics@IntricateLines.com

Company Policy
http://www.intricatelines.com/pgs/disclaimer/
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this documentation. All payments made to Intricate Lines are a legally bound agreement to proceed with production.

Shipping & Sales Tax
Shipping & Sales Tax (in MA only) will be automatically added prior to checking out.

Easy and Fast
Send money instantly and securely with
your credit card or checking account.

Private and Secure
Your financial information is not shared when you send money.

Free
PayPal is completely free for all U.S. buyers!

PayPal gladly accepts

Bryan M. Winter
Intricate Lines
The Premier Pit Stop for Graphics!!!
ph. 508.651.2468
fx. 508.655.4768
http://intricatelines.com

Hours:
M-F 10-6pm est
Sat 10-4pm est
Sun by Appt.
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2006 at 2:29am
got decals yesterday from 'Intricate Lines'...excellent product, fast delivery, easy installation...perfect!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic