Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 Sport Nautique Questions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mr.Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1989 Sport Nautique Questions
    Posted: May-21-2006 at 3:30pm
I am looking at a 1989 Sport Nautique. It has around 350 hours. The interior is in good shape with one hole in a seat and the rest looks real nice. The hull needs some repairs but nothing major. I can do it all my self. So what do you htink would be a good price and is there anything that I should know about this year boat? It always been in fresh water.

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2006 at 4:00pm
Hmm, not the easiest to put a price on. 1989 was the first year of the Sport Nautique. If I recall, it came out later in the season. In fact, it does not appear in the sales brochures till 1990. Also, NADA.com (the "bluebook" of boats) does not list the sport nautique for 1989. I'd suggest, do a search on nada.com for the 1990 sport nautique to get a range of prices. Nada prices usually do not include a trailer. Also, I'd suggest do a search, nationwide on boattraderonline.com for 1989 and 1990 sport nautiques to get an idea of what they are going for. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic