Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Historical Info

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bwboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Historical Info
    Posted: May-22-2006 at 10:59pm
Is there anyone at Correct Craft who is in charge of historical records of older hulls by hull number? Who do we e-mail?
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 11:46pm
A member called "The Lake" posted the following back in August. BKH

"You can look up www.correctcraft.com, there you will find contact numbers. I just gave them the serial number off my boat, they put me on hold and in a couple of minutes they told me the date it rolled off the line, which was October 7, 1968."
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 11:18pm
Brian; I am forever impressed by your memory!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 7:55am
Yea Brian, I even forgot I said that myself. BTW, we ran the old Nautique for 3 hours yesterday, my son had a few friends over after school and they just kept showing up. I was impressed even some of the kids recognized a classic when they saw one. I had a couple of the boys sit on the edge of the dock so their legs could act as bumpers--or not.
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 9:14am
Well, all those years training as a lawyer, and the only thing I got out of it is the ability to track down obscure internet references. The trick is not to remember everything, but to remember a little bit about everything, and know where to find it very quickly.

Lake, Some of those kids probably have parents that weren't borne in 69 BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 11:00am
That probably also means BK that you're pretty good at Trivial Pursuit. And yes, I'm definitely an oldster, but I'm gearing up for my first run at the slalom course this year--I'm no good at it, but it's fun.

Hey, BW boat, let us know what you find out about your boat, and let us know what you got? I'm thinking about calling the good folks at CC back myself, just to see if they have any other records about my boat--original colors, equipment it came with, etc.

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2006 at 8:37am
Hey chuck,

I knew i heard that chrysler humming the other day? Even a 1/4 MI Away i could hear it( I live about a 1/4th of a mile from chuck).Puts a smile on my face! Its funny... I cant hear the radio in my garage but when it comes to an old inboard its like a dog when he hears a hi pitched sound.... I ran out of the garage to see where it was comming from? I thought that was you chuck.
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2006 at 11:59pm
Paul: Who needs a radio anyhow when you can listen for that SOUND?

I need to tape the '80 just sitting at the dock running!

Where ya been lately, haven't seen any of you posts? Been subjecting those Beer girls to extensive and lengthy interviews?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic