Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How much for new vinyl?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How much for new vinyl?
    Posted: May-23-2006 at 9:51pm
My three seats need to be recovered as they are a mess. The seats are simple '70's style seats and I will be having them covered in solid white. Any ideas about how much this is going to cost?
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 8:00am
Allen (81Nautique) put some nice looking skins in his boat recently. Do a search, I want to say he got them from Midwest CC for ~$900.

Install price will depend on location and what exactly you need done- if you need bases rebuilt or new foam it will cost more. For a shop to simply take off the old skins and put in the new ones, I would guesstimate the cost to be ~$500.
scurvydawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scurvydawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 10:27am
1975 Ski Nautique,I also have a 1975 and am in the process of a MAJOR rebuild,but I also do Seats and canvas work on the side.Let me know how I can help.
scurvydawg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic