NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reproduction 1985 Dash Plates

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
akora12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akora12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reproduction 1985 Dash Plates
    Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:30am
After several requests, I've finally made the reproduction dash plates for the '85 Nautiques. These are produced in the same exact manner as the '86 plates that I've been offering for the past few years, but with the slightly-revised graphics to match the '85 version, and the addition of the screw holes for the ground-wire block. The plate is created from a sheet of raw aluminum that is machined to size and incorporates the bend at the bottom. In contrast to the original plates that were screen printed, this plate is abrasion resistant and has a life expectancy of 20+ years of constant outdoor use! I opted to leave off the lower warning labels since the decals are available, and replaceable if scratched by the keys, which is common.

A single plate runs $550, which includes shipping with custom packaging to protect the plate. A group buy with two or more orders drops the price to $450 per plate. I'm literally clearing just enough money on these to justify my time dealing with the printer, so while I know the price is a bit costly, it's the actual cost for the printing and materials. Production takes approximately 3 weeks. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Ryan

'86 Silver Nautique 2001
bwinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 11:49am
Absolutely gorgeous ! Nice craftsmanship
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2015 at 12:02pm
repifanio2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repifanio2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 1:03pm
Can you make for a 1986 model?
RKE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic