Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Repowered 77 SN reverse rotation not circulating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Repowered 77 SN reverse rotation not circulating

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2019 at 12:49pm
My 2 post lift is still in place. They are just a bit shorter now and have no branches left. Up until last weekend I had ferns hanging between them.

I know little about Holleys and even less about Rochesters
DMH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2019 at 7:58am
So Hollywood is a Jedi, but I'm pretty sure you guys know that by now. She's officially loud, mean and angry sounding which is what I was hoping for. We had it out on the lake last night which felt amazing. Don't think its been on the water in at least 10 years. My buddy that past would have been proud. As soon as we are done messing around getting it to run properly I'll start a core thread on the boat itself. Long of the short my buddy past away before he finished the job and his wife agreed to sell it to me so it stayed within the family. Next step is to rip the Quadrajunk out of it and do whatever with it. Maybe add it to Camdens garden and plant flowers in it. That distributor has the same fate in its future. It's pumping water and fuel just like it should be. Looking forward to the new carb and distributor! Will post vids soon

On that note, anyone have a Holley 600 you'd be willing to part with for a few bucks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic