NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Survey

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Survey
    Posted: June-03-2006 at 10:36am
I saw this on another site. I thought it might be good for CC to hear from some of us "old boat people."
Chuck
http://www.correctcraft.com/surveyPopUp.html
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 11:47pm
Lake: Did the survey. Thanks.

Sorry but every time I see "the Lake" I think of that old saying and have a laugh.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 11:50pm
OK, Jbear, I'm going to wade right into this one, so be gentle, "What saying?"

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2006 at 11:59pm
you know, the one about Baptists and the kind of girls they date ie; no dancing, chewing, or smoking.

Sorry, I really do not mean to offend Chuck.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2006 at 12:23am
OK, I'm with you now, I'm a little slow on the uptake, and don't worry that's not offensive at all. I love humor, that's why JIH and others here help make this site a blast.
I'm just sitting here fine tuning things for tomorrow.
Seeing the picture of you with the bike in the background--I just bought an old Honda, getting 50 mpg commuting with it. Here's the best part the gas money saved means more gas to run the boat! An old boat, an old bike, what next?
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2006 at 1:00am
Chuck; Now that I am 55 I don't think old stuff is all that bad anymore. I've got an old pick-up, old bike, old boat, and a wife that keeps gettin' better with age!

Fine-tuning for the Am, with C/CFAN in the background, I like that! Would enjoy hearing you speak I think.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2006 at 1:18am
I manage to keep one or two people awake, I'm just a story teller, and now I'm gonna catch my own . . . zzz's.
Hope to meet you some day John, along with many others of these fine folk.
Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2006 at 1:43am
Ditto to the meeting up. As I said on that other post, take advantage of meeting guys from here if you can. What a pleasure!

Off to bed myself. I am on the set-up crew. We, a few of us who left our Methodist Church with our Baptist Assoc Pastor (long story) now meet in our High School gym. So we gotta lug everything in every Sunday. And mrs jbear has to set-up Communion for the service also.

Have a great day tomorrow!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic