Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft step pads-used

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft step pads-used
    Posted: June-05-2006 at 7:16am
Looks like I missed out on the white rubber reproduction step pad that were for sale on the site a few months ago. I did luck out and find two on a old 1970 freeport last weekend(boat was absolutly trashed except for the steering wheel and step pads, which I needed).Now ,I need two more used white Correct Craft step pads(and a jetson stern light) to finish my 1968 Barracuda restoration(everything else is stock/factory). I was wondering if those of you who were able to purchase replacement pads(or who may have one or two old original pads,even in rough condition) whould be willing to sell me one or two. If you happen to have a jetson stern light I whould also be interested in purchasing it. Thanks to all who assisted in the restoration , the boat looks and runs great. Jim B.
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 2:15pm
There are 4 used ones listed on Ebay under Correct Craft. This is the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-Mustang-OEM-Correct-Craft-Step-Pads-NR_W0QQitemZ4647202538QQihZ002QQcategoryZ50443QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 2:16pm
I found the correct size chromed bezels for the step pads and ordered them today for my set of step pads. Let me know if you need that info.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2006 at 7:16am
Thanks Scott for the lead, if the price for the step pads does'nt go crazy ,I'll definatly pick them up. If anyone has just one or two used step pads I'm still interested in purchaseing them. Thanks agian,Jim B.
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2006 at 9:01am
Bought the pads off ebay. They're rough but look ok with a coat of white krylon. Thanks for the help. Jim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic