NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T.B.T.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Ga Sportsman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ga Sportsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T.B.T.
    Posted: January-14-2016 at 8:50pm
I'm bored and ready for spring...let's see some golden oldies

Here's my '79

baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2016 at 9:42pm
Cory, your '79 looks allot better than mine right now. Love the red accent. What happened the ring and finger for your pilon? What do you pull from? Or is the fly-high in the garage?
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2016 at 9:47pm
Rhut-Rho!!! I just spotted not only what you are towing but where the rope is attached. Beware the other bored guys who are gonna have a definite opinion about that.. Ha hah I personally cant say anything cause my "79 is painted, has a tower and runs a left handed Chevy. I bet its faster than yours though!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2016 at 9:50pm
For a TBT just look left, those kids are bit bigger now and the boat looks allot different.
Ga Sportsman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ga Sportsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2016 at 9:58pm
I have the ring and finger for the pylon but use a fly-hi pole to hook the tube to
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2016 at 1:51am
Hook the tube to the prop shaft for a real tube ride..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic