NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thoughts on a boat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 10:45am
Originally posted by desertskier desertskier wrote:

Most of us believe it is better to spend a little more up front for a better boat

Actually I'd say those of us with that philosophy are the vast minority on this site!

We've got some major deal-addicts here that live for the deal, they can't resist a bargain.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

desertskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 11:34am
I said a little more not an ungodly amount more.
Finka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 2:59pm
Any thoughts on how bad of a project this may be? I have pictures just not sure how to upload. Can email or text them
http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/5426155427.html
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Finka Finka wrote:

Any thoughts on how bad of a project this may be? I have pictures just not sure how to upload. Can email or text them
http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/5426155427.html

Here's a direct link
Picture sure would help since the listing doesn't say much besides a muffler and interior.

For pictures, use the post reply and not the quick reply. Click on the icon of the tree with the up arrow. The box that comes up will allow you to browse your computer.

What happened to the boat in Williams Bay? That one is close to you.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Finka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:25pm
The one in WB is not in the best shape
Iike everyone states.
Finka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:28pm
Stringers checked good
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:34pm
Thats a really low price, really depends on how much work it needs. Find out if it is a victim of the many floods they had down that way. You will also need to check stringers.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Finka Finka wrote:

The one in WB is not in the best shape
Iike everyone states.

Andy,
"Everyone"? I really didn't read anything overly negative about the boat. Yes, it was a ski team boat but, I'd say they would have maintained it well. I take it you haven't looked at it?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Finka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2016 at 3:50pm
I am looking for a good deal. If I have to do a little work on a boat for the right price I will. The seller of the boat worries me a little. He just had a mastercraft earlier in year he sold which makes me feel he is in the business to buy and sell I could be wrong but don't get the best vibe from him. Sorry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic