Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

69 Barracuda SS fits .

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 69 Barracuda SS fits .
    Posted: June-08-2006 at 12:31am
I put my 69 Barracuda SS on a 1990 Malibu trailer and it fit. I just need to make a stop pad because the Malibus stop pad is way different and I have 3 feet more trailer. Room for a spare tire.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2006 at 12:47am
CC'
Nice looking set-up! I just bought a larger trailer on ebay for my 64 skier...hope its fit that well!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2006 at 7:51am
Jrcc,

What size malibu fit on that trailer and what brand of trailer is that? I'm looking for a trailer for my 63 classic. Nice boat and trailer you've got there!!Man i would love to have one of those SS barracuda's ! ! !

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 1:51am
Paul

Thanks for your comment. I don’t know what size boat went on the trailer but I could call the guy that I bought it from and get back to you. The trailer is made buy Vanguard trailers co. When I get the rest of the modifications on the trailer done I will post some pics of them.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 4:03pm
Yes please make the call Jrcc if you would , Maybe i could find me one like that?

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 8:44pm
JrCC
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 10:00pm
Paul

I found out that the trailer was made for a 1990 Malibu Sunsetter.

DrCC

Ya I put the emblems on but the pic shows my boat with the old after market emblems on. I am going to rechromed the emblems I got from soon but for now I will use them the way they are. Thanks again for getting ahold of me.

James
JrCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2006 at 10:06pm
I just thought I would show you all the original Barracuda emblem on the center counsel.
[/IMG]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic